Shannonville Test Day | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shannonville Test Day

Anyone hear what the track conditions in shanny are like? Is it under water? Who’s going to the test day? Is there a chance it will get canceled before we all show up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone hear what the track conditions in shanny are like? Is it under water? Who’s going to the test day? Is there a chance it will get canceled before we all show up?

Keep checking the Shannonville fan Facebook page. Current weather is Sunny and 11-13 for the weekend.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Picture a 25 acre field covered with 5 inches of vanilla slush margarita.

Keep checking the Shannonville fan Facebook page. Current weather is Sunny and 11-13 for the weekend.

I saw the weather is decent at 13 but is it enough to dry it up if it’s under water/ice?

Shannonville is at the top of a hill but it's built on flat limestone covered with very little soil only clay marl, the water has to go through cracks in the rock where there is very little elevation change, the old quarry to the south will be full of water for weeks to come so it won't be going there in a hurry and the snow will need to completely melt before all that water will be moving anywhere fast. Realistic current temps are closer to +1 and more snow and rain is forecast.

... the lake here is still frozen if you care to go ice racing instead.

Last edited:
How was the test day? Which area's were resurfaced and did it make a difference?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Test days are today and tomorrow

You guys there? I think I’m passing on the test weekend temps are only decent in the late afternoon not worth the trip and the preparation to get there for a half day.

You guys there? I think I’m passing on the test weekend temps are only decent in the late afternoon not worth the trip and the preparation to get there for a half day.

We're not there. No bikes ready. Aaron is heading down on Sunday to visit

It was great, I turned a ton of laps, figured some suspension out, and shook the rust off without crashing.

Saturday there were more side cars than bikes, so they just ran open track. There were maybe 5 of us out there.

Sunday was bigger, and warmer.

Lots of people missed out on 2 great test days.

Back
Top Bottom