Spots to take pictures with bike | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spots to take pictures with bike

Oh like this

dcca9e21fb2dff7526c30abf7072a354.jpg

Sent from the Moon

If you don't mind traveling outside of the Toronto area there's some lovely little gems.
Just outside of Breezy Corners
This lovely waterfall outside Combermere Crooked Slide Park.
And this bridge outside of Elora.

IMG_00000126.jpg

IMG_20140927_162701.jpg

IMG_20170910_110750.jpg

Covered bridge, I remember taking my gf there on a bike ride... The memories.

queen graffiti alley
skatepark at underpass
any several story parking structure
anything close enough to the lake
cobblestone parks

etc

AS mentioned on the thread, if you start playing photo tag you'll discover lots of spots

Both the riding and pictures are far, far better the further you get from the city.

Still haven't managed to get a shot with the Avro Arrow model they have mounted on a pole in Barry's Bay, but if summer actually comes this year, I'll probably try to make it out there at least once.

Both the riding and pictures are far, far better the further you get from the city.

Still haven't managed to get a shot with the Avro Arrow model they have mounted on a pole in Barry's Bay, but if summer actually comes this year, I'll probably try to make it out there at least once.

Ohh thanks for the tip. Will add this to my riding list this year!

This is not to defame the OP but I thought Id share......

This reminds me about the time I was in Liberty village leaving a pub after a TFC game last summer. There was some millennial chick, who thought she was hot, with a dude who was a photographer (or at least had the big fancy camera like one), taking pics of her posing on a ****** condition 03 CBR600 in the parking lot of the social, in the dark (lol) as if she was Christy Mack or something. Like seriously. F*ck off.

Carry on.........

This is not to defame the OP but I thought Id share......

This reminds me about the time I was in Liberty village leaving a pub after a TFC game last summer. There was some millennial chick, who thought she was hot, with a dude who was a photographer (or at least had the big fancy camera like one), taking pics of her posing on a ****** condition 03 CBR600 in the parking lot of the social, in the dark (lol) as if she was Christy Mack or something. Like seriously. F*ck off.

Carry on.........
You really got my attention at Christy Mack... were there videos involved?

I was wondering if theres any cool spots in Toronto or the GTA to take park my bike and take pictures for when the weather calls for it.

Only a girl would wanna take pictures next to her bi..oh wait!

Oh look, another matching picture!
Which is really just an excuse to show off the new ride, but whatever!
6dc748d9a89478e20eaed31b140b0910.jpg

Haha nice!! I guess you are back
I have something in mind for you.

Sent from the Moon!

Back
Top Bottom