Spots to take pictures with bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spots to take pictures with bike

Take a look at the gta photo tag thread from 2017. Lots of interesting places to photograph your bike in Downtown TO and surrounding areas etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if theres any cool spots in Toronto or the GTA to take park my bike and take pictures for when the weather calls for it.

Wherever your nose points, go that way. Im sure you'll find something

Wherever you like to ride, when you see something you like, pull over and take some snaps.

Polson pier gives you a nice west facing view of the city while the Humber Bay Area gives a nice east facing view.
There's lots of nice graffiti in and around the Queen West area. The distillery district and some parts of Liberty village have nice buildings as an interesting backdrop too.

Stay tuned for the moto social nights, once a month in the summer. These locations are the epicenter of moto-hipness.

For the GTA, I'd say somewhere near water. Parts of the Grand River near Paris can be nice and near some fun roads. Ride up to cottage country though and get some really nice pictures.

Awesome pic. Whereabouts is that ?

Just off Cherry St.

Think RTI does a course down there too.

It was a quiet day with little pedestrian traffic so, we rode up on the boardwalk and snapped a few pics.

Just off Cherry St.

Think RTI does a course down there too.

It was a quiet day with little pedestrian traffic so, we rode up on the boardwalk and snapped a few pics.

Thanks! Will be sure to ride down there

It's funny how some people ask a question on this forum and then disappear lol

It was just posted last night. How soon does one need to reply to their own thread?

Toronto's largest undeveloped waterfront landfill site :)

Toronto Island would be way better.

Toronto's largest undeveloped waterfront landfill site :)

Toronto Island would be way better.

On the day I took this pic, we were cruising the distillery district and had some lunch and a cold one and some people watching.

It was easy access to jump down Cherry and watch some riders learn some skills etc.

Back
Top Bottom