Used vehicle price re-estimate for taxes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Used vehicle price re-estimate for taxes

slogan

Used vehicle with the over 240k is being given transferred to different owner for very formal price, though the UVIP contains wholesale price way too high (it is noted that milage exclusive). This would require to pay taxes that are higher than price of the vehicle...

How can I do official price re-estimate that could be used as a base for RST?

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

[FONT=&quot]If you paid less than the Canadian Red Book value, you can get the vehicle appraised before changing ownership.
If the appraisal supports a lower price than the Canadian Red Book, you will pay tax based on the higher of the purchase price and the appraised value.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

What vehicle are we talking about here? Appraisals aren't free and don't drop the value to 0. Are you really going to save enough tax to make this much effort necessary?

https://www.streetsvilleauto.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrNG87uG92gIVjVmGCh22WwBEEAAYASAAEgIROfD

I don’t have experience, just used google..

The appraised price would have to be $426 less than the bookk value to break even on thr $55.37 appraisal cost...
Thanks for information!!!

What vehicle are we talking about here? Appraisals aren't free and don't drop the value to 0. Are you really going to save enough tax to make this much effort necessary?
it's 2008 Toyota Camry with over 240k in acceptable shape (scratches and stone dents etc...) the RST on price stated in UVIP is kinda equal for what I would estimate whole cost of the vehicle... Alternative is the scrap yard that will give about $300 :laughing4:

Back
Top Bottom