Leafs Playoff thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

Leafs Playoff thread

FattBoyy

This might be a short thread if this keeps up. Here is me $0.02

Our no defence or no brain high risk defence is being fully exploited

We are physically getting beat. To be more blunt and not politically correct Boston is treating us like bitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the reason mother nature still thinks it's winter, the Leafs are still playing.

It's all their fault.

If I recall correctly last time Boston won the cup .They lost their first two games in round one . They lose tomorrow I think we are done .

They aren't playing their game at all, doesn't look anything like the team during the regular season.

I learned a long long long time ago never to waste time following the Leafs

Good to hear, once they get knocked out I don't have to work nearly as hard

The young guys are not playing well at all. They are hesitant and second guessing themselves. Boston is beating to the puck, and when they don’t, they make them pay for it. Kadri’s brain fart did not help. They really need him to help shut down the top line. Hopefully they can get the jitters out of their heads and play a good game at home.

I really hope the leafs can take a couple of games only because I want Kadri to get back in and have his clock cleaned by someone/anyone. He will probably just turtle though...again.

Well this is certainly the team i was waiting on to show up. Good hustle for 40mins, onto 3rd period!

Good amount of luck in that game. A couple of posts, a cross bar and a Hail Mary stick-save by Andersen were the difference.

But jebus, I wish someone would just end that dirty prick Marchand...

Good amount of luck in that game. A couple of posts, a cross bar and a Hail Mary stick-save by Andersen were the difference.

But jebus, I wish someone would just end that dirty prick Marchand...
I think ever coach and player that faces Marchand feels like you do. He's the perfect combination of nasty and dangerous.

That said, I would guess any team in the league would be delighted to have them on their roster.

I think ever coach and player that faces Marchand feels like you do. He's the perfect combination of nasty and dangerous.

That said, I would guess any team in the league would be delighted to have them on their roster.

Modern day Ken Linseman.

Well this is certainly the team i was waiting on to show up. Good hustle for 40mins, onto 3rd period!

You mean they slacked off for periods 1 - 2, then somehow came together in the 3rd?
Sounds like a typical Leaf's game.

You mean they slacked off for periods 1 - 2, then somehow came together in the 3rd?

No they played "at par" with boston for the first and second period. Boston took it up a notch in the third, and the goalie and post were the difference.

I still dont see enough out of them. Better than game 1 and 2 for sure, but its not enough.

May 2nd, 1967

Just sayin....

Slacked off? Nah.

Current typical Leafs is actually the opposite: Bring it for 1 and 2 then go on vacation and blow it in the 3rd.

I like to punch Garner right in the face. Is that bad ?? This guy is driving me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom