Indian FTR1200 video | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Indian FTR1200 video

asuming you will do setup+pdi yourself i dont see a reason for charging extra. Might have to double check with warranty if there is any clauses that force dealer to do the setup instead of customer

asuming you will do setup+pdi yourself i dont see a reason for charging extra. Might have to double check with warranty if there is any clauses that force dealer to do the setup instead of customer

There isn't ... old enough and bought enough new motorcycles to know how it works ! :agave:

Never buying another one unless it comes that way. If I can't do all that is involved in a PDI and inspect on my own motorcycle then I'm not qualified to own and ride the thing.

Love the look of it. Unsure about the oddball tire sizes. How much will that limit tire selection?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Flat track tires, they have to be Dunlop DT3's
but you can buy them in different compounds.

The only bike I ever got to do setup and PDI on was one my dad brought for me at a Canadian forces auction in Trenton, he thought it was a dirt bike. Turned out to be a crated and cosmolene covered 1939 Norton.

The only bike I ever got to do setup and PDI on was one my dad brought for me at a Canadian forces auction in Trenton, he thought it was a dirt bike. Turned out to be a crated and cosmolene covered 1939 Norton.

I'm gonna need to hear a little more about this

Back
Top Bottom