Indian FTR1200 video | GTAMotorcycle.com

Indian FTR1200 video

DejaVu

Old news, but I only came across this today.

A Scout 1133 motor in an FTR750 frame. Not in production. It looks pretty sharp, and street-legal, too!

[video=youtube_share;bVFhIB8GAcE]https://youtu.be/bVFhIB8GAcE[/video]

Sounds sick, Hooligan cruiser? Looks lightweight and agile

Who do i throw my money at to get one?

great idea....if priced right they'll sell a ton

HD, hello? anyone home??

someone's cuttin your grass

Dear Indian Executives,

Please bring the FTR1200 to market. Do like TESLA, offer the bikes to anyone who can send you $1000 today. When you get to 1000 deposits, start building the bikes.

Then deliver them within 1 year.

Thanks,

A big hopeful fan.

Haven't been this excited about a bike in while...They're actually listening to the people and building it?

Wonder if they're taking deposits?

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it have made more sense to introduce a street version of the 750? Surely, the market is bigger. I certainly wouldn’t buy a 1200cc tracker...no matter how nice it looked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like RSD had something to do with this.AND it looks good for a change.I would buy that.

No doubt about it ;) this is going to be called 'best in class'

Looks great, especially with the high pipes. Still a bit too heavy for me, I'll stick to my Ducati Scrambler.

Oh Look! They gave it passenger pegs mounted high enough for a 3 year old to reach them:

2019-Indian-FTR-1200-S-engine-frame.jpg

Yeah... nobody is going to use this for extended 2-up anyway, though

I suspect almost nobody is going to leave the rear plate and light holder on either.

i am a sales person for Indian Motorcycles, we have 7 deposits on the ftr1200 as of last month, before pricing or anything was released. very hot bike right now but not all who put deposit will be guarranteed a unit.

:? so how many units Did the factory confirm for your dealership order?

a safe number right now is 20 for the first initial batch were told. then its on an allocation basis. romour is they are allocating most for the european market. first unit coming into our store is going to stay on the floor. the same thing happens with our scout bobbers they are hard to keep in stock the minute they are crated to us theyre spoken for the minute we put one into our showroom its sold typicaly same day or day after. hoping to have a ftr1200 for demo unit.

Last edited:
... Ooooooo :I better not respond with what I'd really like to say to that one.

Best luck with your motorcycle sales!

Back
Top Bottom