2017 Ride for Sight Grand Prize Winner | GTAMotorcycle.com

2017 Ride for Sight Grand Prize Winner

Ride for Sight

We completed the draw for the Canada 150 Prize - for Ride for Sight 2017 at the Spring Motorcycle Show last weekend with Riders and Friends in attendance. The Grand Prize was a trip for 2 to ANY Ride for Sight in Canada in 2018! It includes: return flight to Ride for Sight, 2 nights accommodation, $200.00 Visa gift card, and complimentary entrance to that Ride for Sight. Each fundraising Rider received tickets based on fundraising: $200 = 1 ticket $500 = 3 tickets $1000 = 5 tickets $2,500 = 10 tickets $5,000 = 20 tickets
And the Winner is Tony Massel of Dublin, ON.
Tony has been coming to Ride for Sight Central Ontario since 1984, has been a High Miler many years, including 2017. Tony works for a great company, Cooper Standard Automotive, that matches the donations he raises. Tony missed 1991 due to the birth of his son! Congratulations Tony. Thanks for your commitment to Ride for Sight these many years!

Rats. I had hoped I was going to win. :( Still, if it wasn't me than I am glad it was a long time RFS rider who won! Congratulations Tony!

Maybe this year, ah no, this is not a prize this year.

Back
Top Bottom