Royal Distributing tent sale? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Royal Distributing tent sale?

I went today, didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy a pair of full gauntlet leather gloves, not quite a track glove but something close, like an alpinestars sp-1 or dainese d1 carbon or something in that class. Didn't see a single glove that had that level of protection.
I found the same, wound up going back to Riders Choice and bought a pair of Klim riding gloves.
Side note, I can't believe how much gear they have in stock at RC, huge selection.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Thx for saving me the trip up as I too am looking at riding jeans
Likewise. Selection wasn't good. I couldn't even find Dianese at all. Alpinestars made an appearance, but not a lot of stuff. Didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy riding jeans and shoes. Was hoping for some good TCX collection, but barely anything.

GP bikes has a much much better selection.

Only good deal I saw was on the 2016 Bell Star Helmets. Clearing for ~ $269 no tax. I paid $300 for it at GP bikes not too long ago.

Thx for saving me the trip up as I too am looking at riding jeans
well not to mislead you. They do have some riding jeans, but to me, they looked old and dated. The styling was awful. Brands that I remember included Speed and Strength, Joe Rocket, and some unknown (to me) brand. I was looking for Klim mainly. Also, Speed And Strength has some good styles in their lineup, but the ones there didn't look good.

I think they're mostly clearing out old or very old stock.

Went over this morning. Disappointing.

Stopped by after work. Nothing that caught my eye in the tent. Went inside to check out the tax free sale. Wanted to look at some Olympia gear but they didn't have what I wanted to see. Went up the street to GP and got to see the gear I was interested in but didn't make up my mind.

well not to mislead you. They do have some riding jeans, but to me, they looked old and dated. The styling was awful. Brands that I remember included Speed and Strength, Joe Rocket, and some unknown (to me) brand. I was looking for Klim mainly. Also, Speed And Strength has some good styles in their lineup, but the ones there didn't look good.

I think they're mostly clearing out old or very old stock.
To be honest, practicality is the main reason that a jacket, gloves, and helmet are the only gear that I have so far. To be fully geared when riding is fantastic. However, eventually you reach your destination and get off of the bike. I'd like to have more protection, but it needs to be more practical in the styling and comfort columns when it comes to walking around off the road.

To be honest, practicality is the main reason that a jacket, gloves, and helmet are the only gear that I have so far. To be fully geared when riding is fantastic. However, eventually you reach your destination and get off of the bike. I'd like to have more protection, but it needs to be more practical in the styling and comfort columns when it comes to walking around off the road.
I ride to work. That's why I need something that don't really "look" like riding jeans. If I was riding for just pleasure, I wouldn't care about styling.

Likewise. Selection wasn't good. I couldn't even find Dianese at all. Alpinestars made an appearance, but not a lot of stuff. Didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy riding jeans and shoes. Was hoping for some good TCX collection, but barely anything.

GP bikes has a much much better selection.

Only good deal I saw was on the 2016 Bell Star Helmets. Clearing for ~ $269 no tax. I paid $300 for it at GP bikes not too long ago.
I don't think RD carries Dainese. They do carry Alpinestars, Joe Rocket, Scorption, and Speed & Strength.

I saw a good selection of helmets, jackets, pants, and boots. It's just their gloves I thought were lacking in selection, at least for high quality full gauntlet gloves.

I bought my Speed & Strength jeans at RD last year, they look pretty decent in my opinion, they are a dark blue and fairly tight but not too tight, and they look like regular jeans when I'm off the bike.

I ride to work. That's why I need something that don't really "look" like riding jeans. If I was riding for just pleasure, I wouldn't care about styling.
Ditto, although I'm not allowed to wear jeans most days either. Someone commented the other day because I was wearing a dress ; "hey I never see you in a dress". Yeah, it's my signal I didn't ride that day. :lmao:
That being said, thanks everyone for saving me a trip to RD. I actually just grabbed some Rev'it pants from Rider's Choice because barely anyone has them, and they gave me a discount in store even though they had to order them for me.

Ditto, although I'm not allowed to wear jeans most days either. Someone commented the other day because I was wearing a dress ; "hey I never see you in a dress". Yeah, it's my signal I didn't ride that day. :lmao:
That being said, thanks everyone for saving me a trip to RD. I actually just grabbed some Rev'it pants from Rider's Choice because barely anyone has them, and they gave me a discount in store even though they had to order them for me.

I was out riding so decided to visit RD one more time, after reading some of the comments here. Riding jeans selection was still mediocre (thought I may have overlooked it).

Did end up purchasing TCX Street Ace WP boots for $200 all in. I don't recall seeing these last time I went. GP bikes have the same for $230. Plus, I convinced them to throw in a shifter tab. Good deal I think.

Back
Top Bottom