Royal Distributing tent sale? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Royal Distributing tent sale?

Is this a store wide no tax sale or is it only on stock in a tent?
I'm looking for an RF1200 and don't want to go all the way down there for nothing.

Is this a store wide no tax sale or is it only on stock in a tent?
I'm looking for an RF1200 and don't want to go all the way down there for nothing.
No tax on everything in store

GP bikes also has the rf1200 on sale plus no tax

They are $499

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
4c5c62d91abecca8a5464f0b8656fde9.jpg

Last edited:
No tax on everything in store

GP bikes also has the rf1200 on sale plus no tax

They are $499

That's a solid deal but GP is just too far for me. I'll shoot over to RD next weekend and check them out
Thanks for the heads up

I believe those expire

No expiration date, I asked when I got the card. It is a gift card same as you would buy for someone to give as a gift. They simply loaded X amount of money on it depending on what you spent at that sale. I spent just enough to get the max amount, $125. Gift cards of this sort are not allowed to have an expiration date anymore. Gov't passed a law a few years back. Promotional ones like GP gives out in their catalogs each year are not technically gift cards but coupons and they can have expiration dates.

No expiration date, I asked when I got the card. It is a gift card same as you would buy for someone to give as a gift. They simply loaded X amount of money on it depending on what you spent at that sale. I spent just enough to get the max amount, $125. Gift cards of this sort are not allowed to have an expiration date anymore. Gov't passed a law a few years back. Promotional ones like GP gives out in their catalogs each year are not technically gift cards but coupons and they can have expiration dates.
This is what i was referring to

I noticed it at first at last year's tent sale
ff4c33f954af77e383ce8d184416ee7e.jpg

I didn't buy my stuff at the tent sale, it was much later in the year and they gave me the money back on a plastic gift card.

Bicycles everywhere yesterday at no tax sale. Found a great pair of mc riding armoured pants that were drastically reduced or wrongfully tagged. Cheap with no tax plus some reward cash too.

Bicycles everywhere yesterday at no tax sale. Found a great pair of mc riding armoured pants that were drastically reduced or wrongfully tagged. Cheap with no tax plus some reward cash too.

No tax sale at RD is already On ? I thought it starts the day of the tent sale on Apr 25.

ah, ok. Thanks
They are honoring the no tax event already. I went last Saturday and bought some over pants and a headlight bulb and paid no tax at the Innisfil location.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

They are honoring the no tax event already. I went last Saturday and bought some over pants and a headlight bulb and paid no tax at the Innisfil location.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
Wish I had known that on the weekend. Won't get a chance to go till next weekend.

I ended up not going. I had just bought a new bike from dual sport plus so they gave me %10 off on gear. The extra %3 wasn't worth the drive to Royal.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I went today, didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy a pair of full gauntlet leather gloves, not quite a track glove but something close, like an alpinestars sp-1 or dainese d1 carbon or something in that class. Didn't see a single glove that had that level of protection.

I went today, didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy a pair of full gauntlet leather gloves, not quite a track glove but something close, like an alpinestars sp-1 or dainese d1 carbon or something in that class. Didn't see a single glove that had that level of protection.

Likewise. Selection wasn't good. I couldn't even find Dianese at all. Alpinestars made an appearance, but not a lot of stuff. Didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy riding jeans and shoes. Was hoping for some good TCX collection, but barely anything.

GP bikes has a much much better selection.

Only good deal I saw was on the 2016 Bell Star Helmets. Clearing for ~ $269 no tax. I paid $300 for it at GP bikes not too long ago.

Likewise. Selection wasn't good. I couldn't even find Dianese at all. Alpinestars made an appearance, but not a lot of stuff. Didn't buy anything. Wanted to buy riding jeans and shoes. Was hoping for some good TCX collection, but barely anything.

GP bikes has a much much better selection.

Only good deal I saw was on the 2016 Bell Star Helmets. Clearing for ~ $269 no tax. I paid $300 for it at GP bikes not too long ago.

I view RD almost like a 'surplus' type store. Not a huge range, not the high end stuff like Dainese, but what they do have, does go for nice prices if you time it right.

Back
Top Bottom