Royal Distributing tent sale? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Royal Distributing tent sale?

Probably, call them and ask.

I just got my shiny new RD 2018 spring/summer catalogue. Front cover says 'No tax sale' April 25-29th.

Front cover says 'No tax sale' April 25-29th.

Thanks, been waiting for the date - want a new set of highway pegs for my VTX and since they're 200 freakin dollars....every bit counts.

Hopefully mother nature gets over whatever hormonal rage she's in right now by the time that date rolls around.

Got an email this morning from GP Bikes (which curiously showed it was sent through the week, but didn’t actually arrive until this morning) that their no-tax sale is on until April 21.

I forgot GP bikes does a no tax sale. I guess they are almost as bike as Royal, well sort of atleast in overall selection for my needs. Royal has more stores. I just feel like Royal hasn't advertised there tent sale at all this year. Still can't find anything online about it. One person did say to give them a call. I was more commenting on the fact that it is often widely advertised are these places getting away from these no tax events?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I popped in yesterday & they had no sale yesterday.

I have $125 in gift cards from them last year when I bought my Shoe RF-RS and gloves from them. Might need to pop in and see what tempts me!

Royal gave you gift cards based on a percentage of your purchase...

Were these gift cards in lieu of no HST or in addition to ? Not sure I understand the promotion. Do they always give these out during their tent sales ?

Were these gift cards in lieu of no HST or in addition to ? Not sure I understand the promotion. Do they always give these out during their tent sales ?
They started last year

I think they are called RD bucks

It's a percentage of what you paid

For example if you spent $100 today... They would put $10 on your account to be used within 3-4 weeks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They started last year

I think they are called RD bucks

It's a percentage of what you paid

For example if you spent $100 today... They would put $10 on your account to be used within 3-4 weeks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying

Back
Top Bottom