Hosting Site for Photos | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hosting Site for Photos

PaPa john

Just wondering. What do you use for hosting pictures. I was using Photobucket, but there won't allow linking. So I removed my photos and
deleted that account. I did a touring loop last summer through some of the states, Montana, Wyoming, etc. and was thinking of posing a report and some pictures.
No photos, it didn't happen. This was my first tour on my 2010 Honda CBF600sa and what a blast.:D

I was thinking of using google photos. Has any one had any luck with google photos?.

Not on Facebook. Am I missing anything about using Facebook?

Comments appreciated.

John.

I've been using google photos for years. Even before cell phones turn into professional cameras! Best place to store them and keep them forever.

Imgur. It also strips all the exif data from the photo when you upload it so people cannot see when/where you took the picture. Not sure if others do this.

I use SmugMug. The guy (or one of) started Advrider worked there (or something like that). So I like to support those who support what I love.

I use SmugMug. The guy (or one of) started Advrider worked there (or something like that). So I like to support those who support what I love.
Sounds like a love story.

I use flickr. It's the best. It's what I use and it's what you should use too.

Sounds like a love story.

I use flickr. It's the best. It's what I use and it's what you should use too.

Lol. Whatevs. Advrider is awesome so I like to do what I can to help support it.

Back
Top Bottom