Relocated to the Niagara region. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Relocated to the Niagara region.

ANDRASTA

Been a while since I last posted. Hope all is well with everyone.

So, I have relocated to the Niagara region from Toronto. Specifically, between Welland and Fort Erie.

I was wondering if anyone had any info on some decent tracks in the area as I have always wanted to take my SS out on a track. Any recommendations on areas that might offer track instruction?

What is the general consensus on taking a U-haul motorcycle trailer across the border??

Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Take the u haul rental papers with you, plus ownership of bike.

Mid Ohio has a great track!

Thanks Meme,

Just checked out the map, it has a ridiculous amount of tracks!! They are not too far away actually.

Closest track (dragstrip or roadcourse) on this side of the boarder is Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga. 1/4 mile and smaller roadcourse compared to the ones up Toronto way. Can't speak to the USA tracks.

Canadian Motor Speedway as far as I know opted NOT to have a dragstrip; and is a 3/4 banked oval with a variety of uses. Why? Because Niagara can't do anything right!

From this website:

• Canada’s first and only professional class 3/4 mile (1.2 km) progressively banked oval track
  • The most popular forms of racing on a single site: Open Wheel, Stock Car, Mixed Configuration, Karting, Motorcycle, Moto Cross / Off Road, Drifting Circuit, Moto Cross Tracks and much more

Thanks Meme,

Just checked out the map, it has a ridiculous amount of tracks!! They are not too far away actually.

Tons of fun!

They also have a new to track program/coaches. GF of mine went to her first TD there and they were great with her.

Call and see what they offer, this was 3+ yrs ago

CMS is not going to go anytime soon, as in 10 yrs or more...........Nelson Ledges is 4 hrs away, Pocono - 6 hrs, Beaver Run, PA 4.5 hrs...........all tracks I've ridden and raced on in the past. No issues taking bikes over the border, but have a full manifest of the parts (new and used) and everything you take over.........Get a Nexus card, best $50 you'll spend as well as an EZ Pass for the US bridges and toll highways.........I've been living in Ridgeway for 8 yrs and great riding roads down here and in WNY

Back
Top Bottom