Sinister crew riding club - recruiting | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sinister crew riding club - recruiting

I think it just makes them feel bad-ass. My dad never owned anything with a skull on it in his whole life. Until he bought a cruiser and started riding with a "club". Now everthing he owns is black and has skulls/wolves or Eagles on it.
I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
You forgot grim reapers & skeletons

Is everyone in the group left-handed? Otherwise, you should consider changing the name.

I've always been curious, what is the correlation between motorcycle riders (mainly being cruiser riders) and evil/the devil/death?

I'm a cruiser rider and I don't get the skulls/death crap either. I actually refuse to buy anything whatsoever with that crud on it, either....which makes getting a T-Shirt or much at many events (IE, Dover for one example) quite the challenge.

Yeah but you all know you secretly want something with a skull on it!

only if i get to wear a goatee, and the sleveless jacket has the words satan, hell or angel somewhere on it

Having that look is good for getting rid of the fanatic religous types knocking on your door tho.I usd to keep a Fri13th t-shirt in the front hall closet for just that occasion.It was black with a big red horned devil type face on it."Hell of a Party" Open the door....zip...gone!

Arrrggghh is the same in any language isn't it?

Yeah I think the people who are gullible enough to pay to be apart of a backyard riding club out of Cookstown don't have access to the internet.

they might stumble in after paying CRA with apple gift cards.

Back
Top Bottom