Sinister crew riding club - recruiting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sinister crew riding club - recruiting

Subscribed!!

Sorry Mike, but I think you're barking up the wrong tree in this forum....

Yeah I think the people who are gullible enough to pay to be apart of a backyard riding club out of Cookstown don't have access to the internet.

You have to pay?

You have to pay?

It was more of an assumption. Usually you wouldn't "recruit" anyone if it was free.

Though I did 30 seconds of googling and found a now deleted Kijiji ad, stating that their are no monthly fees. Maybe there are yearly fees? Hahaha. I'll admit I was wrong.

I still do believe your club is dumb and personally believe people that come on this forum, create a new account to post advertising for their own event to never use the forum again should not be allowed here.

any details to share about the Club, Mike?
regardless of the posts here
there may be some folks interested
if you tell us a bit about the Club

A quick Google search and all I can find about the "Sinister Crew" is this thread, an advert in the Hamilton Spectator for a meet and greet this Sunday at the Iron Horse bar and grill in Cookstown and a now deleted Kijiji add for the same meet and greet.

A quick Google search and all I can find about the "Sinister Crew" is this thread, an advert in the Hamilton Spectator for a meet and greet this Sunday at the Iron Horse bar and grill in Cookstown and a now deleted Kijiji add for the same meet and greet.

Cookstown is north of Toronto on 27hwy. Not sure why they would advertise in the Spectator. The Iron Horse is just down the street from the boot shop. Nice little bar. Clubs aren't for me though, I'm too old and I like riding by myself for the peace of mind.

Cookstown is north of Toronto on 27hwy. Not sure why they would advertise in the Spectator. The Iron Horse is just down the street from the boot shop. Nice little bar. Clubs aren't for me though, I'm too old and I like riding by myself for the peace of mind.

There is a cookstown in downtown toronto and also in Hamilton as well. Fyi

I’d join a club. That’s how I treated gtam and ALSo became a supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta agree that sums up gtam nowadays. Roc time!! Don't let the nannites on here deter you...not even the decency to ask.. just assume eewww...sinister crew must be a nutso ride
Riding devil not planning on riding this year but ya never know. Might dust her off and insure that puppy and back in the reindeer games I go.
What you guys riding sporties or cruisers?

wachu takin bout Willis?

I've always been curious, what is the correlation between motorcycle riders (mainly being cruiser riders) and evil/the devil/death?

I've always been curious, what is the correlation between motorcycle riders (mainly being cruiser riders) and evil/the devil/death?
I think it just makes them feel bad-ass. My dad never owned anything with a skull on it in his whole life. Until he bought a cruiser and started riding with a "club". Now everthing he owns is black and has skulls/wolves or Eagles on it.
I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom