Weather threads here. | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather threads here.

After this past winter I will not complain about heat*. ;)

(*At least until late August maybe)

Midhurst Trail Ride this Sunday. I'm thinking that the rain is a good thing to keep the dust down. Will I need tear-offs for my goggles, or just have to keep more distance? (Never used tear-offs before...)

Midhurst Trail Ride this Sunday. I'm thinking that the rain is a good thing to keep the dust down. Will I need tear-offs for my goggles, or just have to keep more distance? (Never used tear-offs before...)

Should we be expecting a “2018 Observations While Trail Riding” thread ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a good evening to for a night ride ...even late ...mid 20s - partial moon...zilch wind. Wish some of the cafes were open til 11

Second Cup in Orangeville til 10 pm. - guess that's okay to keep in mind....there is always Timmie's but......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
going o be a beautiful night for riding. Last night was fantastic also. I was out till 1am in my mesh jacket with a tank top underneath and vents open...I forgot how nice the feeling was.
Lakeshore and Leslie is going to be packed tonight.

Lakeshore and Leslie is going to be packed tonight.

I can't wait to show everybody how cool I look & how cool I am

Tomorrow is supposed to feel like mid 30's with humidex. Planning on riding forks, river road, and hockley but they are calling for 70% risk of thundertorms. Think I'm going to take the chance....probably saying that because of the high humidity. Anyone else planning on riding a bit north tomorrow? Fingers crossed we don't get caught in a downpour (wouldn't be the 1st time haha).

unsettled day here in Quinte
nasty humid and warm
was clear blue skies then a 15 minute, intense downpour
and instantly back to sunny, then even hotter
reminds me of my Ghana days, go there if you really wanna see rain
can wash a road away in an hour

Are you going with "trials"?

No.Trials rides in the ATA series.Which means you have a CMA competition licence,and compete for trophies and points.My daughter and i ride with the SOCT.Very social and relaxed.No trophies...just happy people.

No.Trials rides in the ATA series.Which means you have a CMA competition licence,and compete for trophies and points.My daughter and i ride with the SOCT.Very social and relaxed.No trophies...just happy people.
I wouldn't know lol

Last night was a chilly ride home. Had to fully zip up the jacket but even then it was cold.

Sent from the moon!

Back
Top Bottom