Weather threads here. | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather threads here.

Lovely day today ...finally got away from free spending clients to enoy a ride. Like not having the side cases on - just the new top case.

Tempted to hit Pennsylvania but Saturday looks ugly. It's not the long weekend there

24 feels like 27 and very little wind ...18 for the evening ...think I'm heading north for a bit once traffic dies down.

Last edited:
Step right up get your wind training today

https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/mississauga

CSfh4PoWUAA0zkZ.jpg

so now I guess it's zero hour days for you, that sucks
I was thinking of going to the gun range to blast my sorrows away, but that will just procrastinate fixing my bike. I guess I will just be stuck in the garage this weekend

what's wrong wit the bike RG?

looks like 2 days of rain anyway from what I'm seeing
garage be not a bad place

what's wrong wit the bike RG?

garage be not a bad place
Oh yes, the rain.
I am cleaning my fuel filter & just checking the condition of the fuel pump. It's a high mileage sport bike. Some of the grommets are not sitting properly.

Rain should be moved out today in the afternoon.

Weather looks terrific starting this afternoon and about a week of it or more.

Sunday a bit windy but Monday and Tuesday low wind and mid 20s. The whole week looks excellent ...and then it's over.

NYZywrYARRHS-eA89mk5-xA2-K4ymx-s9n4QlB5GoeIFUG6HyVr4ete2scYdm5LM9HpJUNwtGQ_JFtQjMm92k_QSsg39XT60i_ksFglRzeuqhYrKWpeGE6mrrwnrPQ5t8dYVhe_hSsDgeefnwqsucaydZGAo9bij1Ba4PjFe9Wfwrab6a4dR1m4HwZoBhZYuf-Moic90Ccqg7Wwln6gGvstexHJKP2bmPa17uvUhdqo6_2N7jErB2eUTpJPTHGV9uusUcWjb2fO4tCcGeP-y-u3md3hQOqigHxU5m4oPwBEObEuhAx9UqaLh2_WKQTcSnR9gm5vQeHefnlPKCnUXwpEMwbRJWDgkhVoWPjMVf-tCXLG1yOrtoxzVSc4MKuAY-4ngmWgD6idyfAMBiprDTplrOUtBgrMegCAQZSHoSvnnYvEnPINu1FDSCQxgbeyGjJ22vK4dP4yv20tcRBg3Umg3vgPOEZqzQsgcFcaWUd_mkAVkTwkEoISvMs3iYffEbkzKl31BSJRmdNDwuIJn9c9udQRqwywGNNKYNv_QZiiK2aqeFGjkDdsBzCDa8b7X_NdBtpvUUM9sZNW_D9TugS9X7NFSWZaSAVAgp068=w878-h1118-no

Woohoo! I’m on vacation this week!

I hadn’t wanted to jinx it, but looks like I lucked out this year. I took the same week last year and vividly remember that it rained most of the days. I was grumpy.

Woohoo! I’m on vacation this week!

I hadn’t wanted to jinx it, but looks like I lucked out this year. I took the same week last year and vividly remember that it rained most of the days. I was grumpy.

Got any plans?

Got any plans?

Yep.

1800KM on the scoot to start with, tomorrow. :)

Then I'm going to spend a day on my *** sitting next to the smoker on Monday babysitting a big chunk of meat while consuming some beverages.

Going up to spend a day or two on my sisters boat and do some cruising about.

Niagara Falls and Kitchener day trip on the bike one day next week, and then Midland probably next weekend with my wife..if the forecast turns around.

a lot of highway riding or b roads for the 1800km?

a lot of highway riding or b roads for the 1800km?

All highway, Basically...ride to Sudbury, turn left. Ride to Sault St Marie, turn right. Destination is about 150KM past that.

Then turn and burn.

lovely day little wind...bit on the cool side earlier for my summer gear but very enjoyable with the noise cancelling on. Finished Shogun on Audible.....on to Book 2.

Big time bike day .....went down to Dover for perch ...more expensive every year.

Loads of bikes everywhere ...no wind and just a bit chilly right along the lake but nice lazy riding day.

Some rain lurking to the west so heading back via the back roads....Hamilton Skyway already jammed.

Enjoy.

Rain developing overnight into tomorrow morning/afternoon. How random ... I checked few hours ago and all of next week was supposed to be Sunny.

tycvYk6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom