Anyone know when the next big sales event is happening? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone know when the next big sales event is happening?

lolkat

Im in the market for a new helmet and missed my chance to purchase one from gpbikes at the feburary's motorcycle show. I was wondering if they will be having one or something similiar sometime this year again.

Im in the market for a new helmet and missed my chance to purchase one from gpbikes at the feburary's motorcycle show. I was wondering if they will be having one or something similiar sometime this year again.

Well, GP Just advertised they have a sale starting tomorrow online and instore. I am sure the other stores will have sales soon too as "spring" arrives

I was waiting for one too. Needed a new jacket, thought the april 7-8 moto show would have better deals... It was meh. Ended up buying an Alpinestars on clearance at Cycleworld, they can have good deals sometimes.

Does anyone know the in-store return poilicy at GP bikes ? I asked when I was purchasing at the store, and they said there is no restocking fee.

But when i checked online, I see this "[FONT=&quot]Returns must be preauthorized by us and are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.".

[/FONT]

Does anyone know the in-store return poilicy at GP bikes ? I asked when I was purchasing at the store, and they said there is no restocking fee.
But when i checked online, I see this "Returns must be preauthorized by us and are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.".

GP is generally a good store. In my dealings with them they have been fair. Perhaps that return policy you found is for their Web Orders?

GP is generally a good store. In my dealings with them they have been fair. Perhaps that return policy you found is for their Web Orders?
Hmm, that's what I figured, but it doesn't clearly say that. I want to return a jacket (tags still on) I bought 2 weeks ago.

Will give it a shot this weekend. Thanks!

what style of helmet are you looking for? studio cycle has 20% off bell helmets right now.

GP Bikes has no tax for the next week or so, that applies to discounted products as well. Good selection and pricing.

Royal Distributing will probably have their tent sale this weekend or next, normally they have no tax during the tent sale as well.

GP Bikes has no tax for the next week or so, that applies to discounted products as well. Good selection and pricing.

Royal Distributing will probably have their tent sale this weekend or next, normally they have no tax during the tent sale as well.

An RD employee told me their tent sale will be end of April, IIRC.

I wonder if the GP bikes "no tax" sale will stack on top of the 10% catalog coupon.

nice, I have been waiting to purchase a jacket from GP, now seems like good timing!

Sent from the moon!

Sale is live online. I see the tax being discounted in the cart. Coupon doesn't stack :(

Most of the items on their flyer were already on sale for the same price 2 weeks ago.

Nexx X1-D helmets on closeout at Revzilla. Crappy exchange rate but an excellent helmet if anyone has a dual sport/adventure bike and the price is still not too bad.

GP, and most others, are final sale on helmets.

Placed a Klim jacket in the cart. Still had tax on it. So I'm guessing some products excluded. No sale.

Placed a Klim jacket in the cart. Still had tax on it. So I'm guessing some products excluded. No sale.

Check if the jacket was discounted another
13%. They HAVE to show the tax. You can't get a bill with no tax on it.
They just normally discount the item an additional 13%.

An RD employee told me their tent sale will be end of April, IIRC.

I wonder if the GP bikes "no tax" sale will stack on top of the 10% catalog coupon.
Last year the RD sale was Apr 20th to 30th, should be around the same time this year.

I’ll check that. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll check that. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is correct. I went in-store today and the sales rep told me the same thing.

PS: return process on gear was painless. No restocking fee. I believe the previously mentioned 25% restocking fee applies to parts.

The flyer lists excluded brands including Dainese and Klim amoung many others....having said that....call them and tell them you'll buy it with no tax. Usually i wait while they speak to a manager and they always have said yes....then shipped it free to my door.

Back
Top Bottom