Anyone know when the next big sales event is happening? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone know when the next big sales event is happening?

The flyer lists excluded brands including Dainese and Klim amoung many others....having said that....call them and tell them you'll buy it with no tax. Usually i wait while they speak to a manager and they always have said yes....then shipped it free to my door.

Don't know if it was a mistake, but I picked up a pair of Dainese boots and they gave me the no tax price without issue.

The flyer lists excluded brands including Dainese and Klim amoung many others....having said that....call them and tell them you'll buy it with no tax. Usually i wait while they speak to a manager and they always have said yes....then shipped it free to my door.
Multiple sales reps told me that the "no HST" sale applies to ALL items in-store. Didn't mention any exceptions.

Is Royal doing their spring tent sale? I haven't seen any promo for it yet.
Yes. April 25-29. Just got the new catalog in the mail today and the sale flyer was in there with it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Is Royal doing their spring tent sale? I haven't seen any promo for it yet.
End of April. I think they said some time around 25/26th april, but best to call and confirm.

Edit: nvm, Iceman confirmed it's April 25-29.

Multiple sales reps told me that the "no HST" sale applies to ALL items in-store. Didn't mention any exceptions.

Yes this is correct. One of the sales floor person's told me some items are suppose to be excluded, or they don't advertise they are part of the sale, but they will still discount the HST.

I finally bought a leather jacket!

Back
Top Bottom