Hell's Angels use Online Reviews to Punish Hotel and Restaurant | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hell's Angels use Online Reviews to Punish Hotel and Restaurant

TorontoBoy

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-hells-angels-business-reviews-1.4608271

When the president of the Manitoba Nomads, a chapter of the outlaw motorcycle gang the Hells Angels, heard his members had been turned away from a hotel for wearing their trademark logos, he called on them to boycott the business.

They obeyed Dale Kelland in droves.

On March 27, supporters took to social media to express their displeasure with the Marion Hotel. When the small Winnipeg business removed its Facebook page, the bikers and their friends turned their attention to the Marion Street Eatery, the restaurant in the hotel.

Social media just took a "cool" hit.

it'll probably do more damage than assaulting the owners

Sounds like something a hipster biker gang would do...

...must've been on their way to an icecream shop across the country.

LOL...Whats the world coming to whan HA's are going to social media to get the message across??
These matters used to be dealt with in a molotov fashion...or worse

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I kind of cried inside when I read this. Then laughed, shook head, became confused. Social media is the new front for warfare?

Maybe the bad ways are giving way? Social media has done more damage than physical threats.

Last edited:
The more commas on your cheques, the bigger the smile gets

I kind of cried inside when I read this. Then laughed, shook head, became confused. Social media is the new front for warfare?

Maybe the bad ways are giving way? Social media has done more damage than physical threats.

Information has always been the key to winning a war; everything else is less important.

The media, however, glorified gore and plastered "BE A MAN BY DOING THIS" all over it....and most fell for it.

I have always genuinely wondered if one can join a 1% club on a non cruiser/harley

What if you want to brrapp in more ways than one?

these guys used to avoid the spotlight
facebook reviews? are you kidding me?
making the job real easy for the RCMP

I have always genuinely wondered if one can join a 1% club on a non cruiser/harley

What if you want to brrapp in more ways than one?

I have seen a full patch Hells' Angel with his Harley group, riding a bright red sportbike, something like a Ninja

these guys used to avoid the spotlight
facebook reviews? are you kidding me?
making the job real easy for the RCMP

True, but they could easily use others to leave reviews for them. So, if they can get enough people they can gain some power.

The Hells Angels will offer businesses "review protection" services now...lol

American made is the key, or by one of HD's offshoots.

Accordingly, Victory and Buell are acceptable to 81.

I'm reading Sonny Barger's book about the HAMC and he says "In terms of pure workmanship , personally I don't like Harleys..... we really missed the boat not switching over to the Japanese models when they began building bigger bikes" he goes on to say "Eff Harley Davidson. You can buy an ST1100 and the mother effer will do 110 miles per hour right from the factory all day long"

I'm reading Sonny Barger's book about the HAMC and he says "In terms of pure workmanship , personally I don't like Harleys..... we really missed the boat not switching over to the Japanese models when they began building bigger bikes" he goes on to say "Eff Harley Davidson. You can buy an ST1100 and the mother effer will do 110 miles per hour right from the factory all day long"

I have heard this also, he preferred honda's apparently, but had to go along to get along, cus Murica

I have heard this also, he preferred honda's apparently, but had to go along to get along, cus Murica

Last time I checked he was riding an Indian. He also owned a custom Victory touring bike. As for Harley Davidson and the Angels, I believe they only now require an HD for club runs. A lot of members own an assortment of bikes from different makers.

Back
Top Bottom