Not worth it | GTAMotorcycle.com

Not worth it

Dumbasses. Both of them.

Cager will probably get off on things based on self defence - when the guy on the bike started whacking the side of the car there's a line that's crossed.

Dumbasses. Both of them.

Cager will probably get off on things based on self defence - when the guy on the bike started whacking the side of the car there's a line that's crossed.

This brings back memories of; https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...oth-charges-in-cyclists-death/article4320422/

Don't see the self defense flying when you`re in a steel cage vs some guy slapping the window with his palm. You drive off or stop and call police, anything but ram the biker off the road.

According to the comments the car was tossing change at the biker? What an oddity. Oh Florida.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Don't see the self defense flying when you`re in a steel cage vs some guy slapping the window with his palm. You drive off or stop and call police, anything but ram the biker off the road.

Fair enough, I'm not condoning it, just thinking about the possible outcomes.

If you were in that situation and you felt that your safety was in jeopardy (who nows, perhaps the driver thought it was a gun they were banging into the window vs just a fist) you never know what you'd do in the spur of the moment, especially if you had your kids in the back or something that would be showered in glass if the window busted.

According to the comments the car was tossing change at the biker? What an oddity. Oh Florida.

As always, I'm sure there's sides to the story that we are not hearing.

I come full circle to calling them both dumbasses.

Honestly seems plain as day what happened. Both were ****** for some reason biker was waving the guy to **** off biker gets close 1 time smacks the mirror then car attempts to kill the biker by nearly running him over and pushing him towards a telephone or some sort of pole.

Person in car should be going to prison.

You guys almost sound like you never had somebody in a car try to kill you before.

Florida is a "Stand your Ground" state, the first aggression came from the rider -- he's more likely to face consequences. The car driver will get a pat on the butt.

Florida is a "Stand your Ground" state, the first aggression came from the rider -- he's more likely to face consequences. The car driver will get a pat on the butt.
Not according to comments. Supposedly change was being thrown at the rider. Now throwing projectiles at someone i find is aggression right?

Rider behaves like the world owes him something, shows in his behaviour after the crash. But he's too lazy to even tie his shoelaces. I'm sure he'll post this all over his social media to support his persecution complex. What a disgrace.

Sarasota sheriff's office tweeted that they were looking for the public's help in identifying the vehicle "involved in an aggravated battery" incident. That's a second-degree felony in Florida punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Biker was an idiot for engaging in road rage at all. Driver of the car is an idiot for over-reacting and making a life-altering decision in anger. Hope they find him; he needs to pay for trying to kill someone.

This should serve as a pre-season PSA to the people of GTAM that smashing mirrors is not a "cool" thing to do and brag about regardless of the situation.
It really takes one second for the driver to turn the wheel and run you over/off the road.

My first time was a cadillac full of drunk bikers who tried to force me into a head on collision with a northbound Broadview avenue streetcar.

Back
Top Bottom