Riding insured bike without plates to get safety | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding insured bike without plates to get safety

1 - go to a used car dealership ask for a test drive
2 - mount the dealership plate to your bike and ride to the mechanic
3 - uber/taxi back to the car and return the car to the dealer and tell them the car is no good.
total cost a few bucks, dont get into and accident and you are safe from cops :D

1 - go to a used car dealership ask for a test drive
2 - mount the dealership plate to your bike and ride to the mechanic
3 - uber/taxi back to the car and return the car to the dealer and tell them the car is no good.
total cost a few bucks, dont get into and accident and you are safe from cops :D

Wont work, car plates are not the same size as bike plates. Going to have to walk in that dealership with your tools

place that makes custom vanity plates
$22.50 for bike plate
this one might work for you OP

qOFTegH.jpg

http://www.platemaker.ca/products/MP-ON-02

I rode my first 1000km on a borrowed plate with Temp sticker. Rode from the boonies to the city more than a few times. As long as you don't act stupid, you should be fine. Keep a vigilant eye for the piggies though! I do not condone this, but I wanted the practice before I did my M1 exit.

LEO is well aware of the improper use of dealer plates and the sight of an m/c using such would invoke a pavlovian response as they will shortly bust their quota for the month on the charges they apply to the poor fool.

LEO is well aware of the improper use of dealer plates and the sight of an m/c using such would invoke a pavlovian response as they will shortly bust their quota for the month on the charges they apply to the poor fool.

Motorcycles also have dealer plates, test rode a kiwi last year dealer put blue dealer plates on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motorcycles also have dealer plates, test rode a kiwi last year dealer put blue dealer plates on

You test rode a "Kiwi" ? :lmao:

You test rode a "Kiwi" ? :lmao:

damn autocorrect ����

I do like the kiwis though(steven adams)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but what was being suggested was hanging one of the traditional full sized white/yellow dealer plates off the back of a motorcycle – that’s even more of a potential Bullseye for the police.

Not to mention that you would be using it fraudulently – I’m sure there’s more charges yet they could pigpile on at that point.

Back
Top Bottom