Is this the definition of a “Gixxer Brah”? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is this the definition of a “Gixxer Brah”?

Sounds like such a cool dude, but pusssy whipped by his wife.

Yeah, he forgot the photos of the bike itself. Smooth.

And to me that ad reads:

"Yo dude, here's my bike that I thrashed for the 2 years I owned it, I only had insurance for the first year than just installed my plate flip so and thrashed it even harder because the police couldn't catch me anyways. All sorts of aftermarket chinese junk bolted to it because cosmetics brah, and "custom paint" yo. Selling because the police have footage of it from last years ride of the 6ix and now It's a target. And my wife made me.

Oh yeah..uh. Lady driven, oil changed every 500KM, only ridden to church on Sundays, never dropped, cheap to insure, perfect for newbies.

oh lawd at least hes honest. ��������

I'm willing to bet that this bike has been owned by more than one of this type of rider. It's probably been abused by and passed onto several "Gixxer Brahs" in it's life time. Poor thing. It didn't deserve the life it got. :(

Or maybe they need the money?... try not to be so judgemental

its a 2002 gixxer thats probably had its share of abuse/molestation with 50000 kms

They wont be selling it for the money

its a 2002 gixxer thats probably had its share of abuse/molestation with 50000 kms

They wont be selling it for the money

Dude's tryina get $4000 for it though: For some people that's a decent chunk of change. I think if my wife got pregnant today, I'd have to liquidate all my moto stuff for less than $3k, too LOL.

Dude's tryina get $4000 for it though: For some people that's a decent chunk of change. I think if my wife got pregnant today, I'd have to liquidate all my moto stuff for less than $3k, too LOL.
Please keep us posted on that front. Lot of willing to capitalize on these liquidation sales

Dude still hasn't realized he doesn't even have a photo of the bike itself in his ad. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom