Rosey Toes is still in business | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rosey Toes is still in business

mdroy100

I used to use the services of Rosey Toes, in the Weston Rd and Wilson area of Toronto. Last September, I was told that he was closing up shop and moving to BC. A couple of days ago, I happened to drive by his old garage and stopped. I saw a bike out front. Rosey (Ted) himself came out of the garage! I told him what I had been told last fall. He said it has been a bit slow, and now understood why. I'm happy to know where I'm taking my bike for future service! I am passing the message along to all riders. He's a good, old school mechanic, and STILL IN BUSINESS. Please pass this along to your riding friends.

Oh Cool! Ted is a stand up guy. He certified my very first bike back in 2008. He knows his stuff.

Yeah - we need more mechanics like him.

Willing to plug a motorcycle tire if it can be done.

no shop that I know of in Toronto would do that.

He's great

Ted is great for tire changes. A few years ago I went to Ted for a tire change on my first bike but couldn't re-call if the rim got scratched as I had sold the bike.

Fast forward to last week I needed to have 3 tires changed over. I was initially concerned about Ted scratching the rims from further research online so I decided to try bringing him one wheel first. Had the tire changed over within 20 mins and there were no scratches on the rim. Went back the next day with the remaining two wheels and it was done fairly quick. I was in and out within 30 mins with no scratches on either rim.

Cheap, fast and no scratch

I'll definitely be going back to Ted for future tire changes

Ted is an incredibly competent mechanic and very decent guy. Bit of an artist if truth be told. He’s one of a kind!

I have had three tires done by Ted recently. He is through, diligent and meticulous and very reasonable.

BB

I have heard he only does safeties and tires, is that it? Turns down other motorcycle related jobs?

I have heard he only does safeties and tires, is that it? Turns down other motorcycle related jobs?
Did a fork seal for me, during a safety, years ago.

Does sales as well. Quite a few pre millenia bikes in his garage.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Just looked him up - his place is literally 7 minutes away from where I live.

How good/meticulous is he when it comes to electronics?
Would you trust him not to damage painted surfaces/fairings when dismantling them to install something like a Power-Commander module to the ECU/Injectors etc?

Just looked him up - his place is literally 7 minutes away from where I live.

How good/meticulous is he when it comes to electronics?
Would you trust him not to damage painted surfaces/fairings when dismantling them to install something like a Power-Commander module to the ECU/Injectors etc?

If your looking for trustworthy/competent guys to work on your bike @frekeyguy is one(brampton)

Back
Top Bottom