This time last year I got my m2. Temperature Saturday: 13C. Temperature Sunday 20C. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This time last year I got my m2. Temperature Saturday: 13C. Temperature Sunday 20C.

damn. If you can find any waterproof pants of any kind, I'd wear those because if you wear jeans and it rains, the seat just funnels water to your junk and you'll will be submerged in water all day. hahaha

I did it with learningcurves

It was pouring rain the second day and I was very glad I brought a change of clothes!

The weekend I did mine a couple years ago it poured rain all day Saturday. I swear we are cursed with the learning courses!

I have my training course coming up this weekend and I'm going to be pretty ****** off if they don't reschedule it due to 50mm of rain with a high of between 4-6 C. I'm just learning how to ride FFS. Will update afterwards.

It's really a crap-shoot when it comes to predicting the weather.

When I took my M1X with Learning curves 7 years ago - March 26/27 - called for rain/snow so it was cancelled about 48 hrs prior.
When the day arrived, it was bone dry, sunny, and relatively warm for that early in the season (5-7 degrees). I think it was their first class of the season.
It was delayed 2 weeks later into April, and it temps were hovering around 3 degrees, rained all day the first day, and we watched a snow storm roll in right before the test on the 2nd day. This was at the beaches - when we realized we couldn't see the CN Tower anymore due to the snow, we knew we were going to get hit hard, and that we did. Most of us passed.

I have my training course coming up this weekend and I'm going to be pretty ****** off if they don't reschedule it due to 50mm of rain with a high of between 4-6 C. I'm just learning how to ride FFS. Will update afterwards.

We don't find it overly enjoyable to be standing out there instructing you either, but you guys all sign up for it so that's why we run the courses. Want nice weather? Wait until summer

Back
Top Bottom