This time last year I got my m2. Temperature Saturday: 13C. Temperature Sunday 20C. | GTAMotorcycle.com

This time last year I got my m2. Temperature Saturday: 13C. Temperature Sunday 20C.

TommyG.

Just thinking about all the people kicking off the season doing their course this weekend, definitely not as lucky as me last year with the weather. Also, winter please **** off. 6-9C below seasonal average for the upcoming week is ridiculous for this time of year. Just let us ride man!

You do know we live in Canada and it's April 7th correct?

It'll snow again

Don't jinx it!
Go kick a groundhog!
Ya this sucks...

practice it
don't even bother with the rear
if you lock that up you fail

and not sure what test you're referring to
there is no exit to an M

Anyone have any input as to how to do the emergency stop for the m exit test ? Have to take mine this year

Signal or four ways if you have them, kill switch it, kick stand down, stand up but dont get off is the way i was told i think.

Emergency stop with MTOHP, you speed up to 35kmph, then stop as quick as you can in a controlled (No lock up) motion within a certain amount of feet. It’s very easy.

I don't believe that is correct. There is a portion that they ask for a non-skidding stop but it isn't during the emerg stop. Things may have changed but I don't think so

However locking up the back wheel won't help you stop faster.

I don't believe that is correct. There is a portion that they ask for a non-skidding stop but it isn't during the emerg stop. Things may have changed but I don't think so

However locking up the back wheel won't help you stop faster.
Correct. No fail/demerits for locking the rear.

25-35km/h through timed section and stop within the allotted distance.

Last edited:
Just finished the MTOhp M1X course, it was a brutal two days with recurrent snowing.....we are f.ucking crazy.

Every year...

"OMG! It's April! Why is it there still snow on the ground?!?!"

Every. Single. Year.

2 Years ago this weekend I took my training course, 15 degree days and tons of sun
Last year I rode 200km one way to a friends around the same time, a little chilly but no snow.

Regardless, go to hell winter lol

Just finished the MTOhp M1X course, it was a brutal two days with recurrent snowing.....we are f.ucking crazy.

I did my M1x course a couple of years ago, I think it was the first course of the year. Sunday morning, someone low-sided because there was ice on the pavement. In retrospect, not sure why we were allowed to ride at all considering the morning conditions.

I did my M1x course a couple of years ago, I think it was the first course of the year. Sunday morning, someone low-sided because there was ice on the pavement. In retrospect, not sure why we were allowed to ride at all considering the morning conditions.
They gotta make their money. Probably already had all weekends booked up.

They gotta make their money. Probably already had all weekends booked up.

This....some of the corners that get cut would surprise you...safety first, well maybe a close third? Depends on the school.

I have my training course coming up this weekend and I'm going to be pretty ****** off if they don't reschedule it due to 50mm of rain with a high of between 4-6 C. I'm just learning how to ride FFS. Will update afterwards.

I have my training course coming up this weekend and I'm going to be pretty ****** off if they don't reschedule it due to 50mm of rain with a high of between 4-6 C. I'm just learning how to ride FFS. Will update afterwards.

Ouch

Back
Top Bottom