Supermoto track days at Grand Bend In 2018 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supermoto track days at Grand Bend In 2018

I've got some fuzzy screen grabs from my GoPro, but uploading keeps failing.
I'll keep trying....
hopefully I'll find some trackside shots soon. There's usually someone with a camera watching us.

The track day went, conditions were perfect!
The dirt section was dry and fast. Last years series winner has even somehow made two really slow singles into an a** clenching 40'+ double!

We only wound up with 5 riders; who all raced Sat & Sun...
That's not going to be sustainable as it's not enough $$ to keep the marshalls and ambulance there for the extra two hours.

It sounds like the track will give us one more shot to see if we can get the numbers up, and it will likely need to be a pre-register day so they can make the call early whether they have the numbers.

So.... if anyone is wanting to try a dedicated supermoto track day, June 22, 5-7pm is possibly your last chance.
If not- it may be gone forever.

do you have any photos or video from the event?

The track day went, conditions were perfect!
The dirt section was dry and fast. Last years series winner has even somehow made two really slow singles into an a** clenching 40'+ double!

We only wound up with 5 riders; who all raced Sat & Sun...
That's not going to be sustainable as it's not enough $$ to keep the marshalls and ambulance there for the extra two hours.

It sounds like the track will give us one more shot to see if we can get the numbers up, and it will likely need to be a pre-register day so they can make the call early whether they have the numbers.

So.... if anyone is wanting to try a dedicated supermoto track day, June 22, 5-7pm is possibly your last chance.
If not- it may be gone forever.

I would love to come, but I just booked track days with friends at Calabogie earlier that week, so the timing doesn't work. I hope you get a few more numbers because later in the summer my time will be much more flexible. Good luck!

Sorry, picture upload keeps failing.
i guess you all just have to show up in person and see IRL.

It's on again for this Friday, June 22, 5-7pm. Weather looks perfect!
If we don't get the numbers up, this may end. I hope anyone who's on the fence can make it to this one so it isn't the last one!

call the track to register at 519-238-7223
cheers.

Sorry, picture upload keeps failing.
i guess you all just have to show up in person and see IRL.

It's on again for this Friday, June 22, 5-7pm. Weather looks perfect!
If we don't get the numbers up, this may end. I hope anyone who's on the fence can make it to this one so it isn't the last one!

call the track to register at 519-238-7223
cheers.

I never upload photos here directly . Go to postimages.org and upload there. (you don't need an account) and then use the generated link to post/copy here.

Practice evening for June 22 is CANCELLED.
There were no pre-bookings other than the regular racers, and it's just not enough.

Next chance is July 27.
Hope some of you can make it.

Thanks for the info Kiwi, I'll give that a try. Cheers.

Friday July 27 is the next Grand Bend track day, 5-7pm.
$60, we only need 7 people for it to go- but we only have 3 right now.
519-238-7223

Well....
We're going to try again for next Friday, Aug 24, 5-7pm.

call the track asap to register at 519-238-7223
cheers.

For anyone interested, the Aug 24 SMO track day is a GO!
There's 8 riders signed up and the dirt section is great.

If you'd like to ride you can pay at the gate, there will be a quick meeting at the Fast Company tent at 1645.
Track will be open-supermoto only- practice from 1700-1900- spectators are welcome.

Friday Sept 7 is the next supermoto track day at Grand Bend. 5-7pm for $60.

The last one was great. There was 8 riders and the dirt was perfect.
Call the track to register by Tuesday as if we don't have enough pre-registrations it will be cancelled.
519-238-7223 ext 2

Back
Top Bottom