Where do you get your tires from? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where do you get your tires from?

RacerX

So I'm about to embark on a new season and looking forward to using a few sets, for both street and track. So where do you find the best deals on street and track tires in Ontario and anyone a fan of ordering tires from Stateside?

While we're on the subject of tires, I know that the Metzeler M7RRs are probably the best sport tires for wet weather (the current weather), any other recommendations?

slicks from Kennedy Motorsports, or Pro 6, street from Petes superbike

Kennedy Motorsports is also at all of the RACE events at Shannonville and SOAR events at GB.
He does carry DOT tires that are track oriented as well.

I've found Flying Squirrel to have tires almost right away whenever I've called them.

Clarington Cycle has great prices on tires. They will usually beat Fort 9 prices and sometimes have mail-in-rebate. I'd give them a call and see what they can do for you. I've gotten my last few sets from them and been happy with their prices and service. 905-263-4184

I think most local dealers will be more than happy to match online retailers like fortnine

Plus you need a place to get them Installed so might as well buy from the same place...(or buy online and wear them around your waist when you take them to the shop for install)

Oh and st onge just posted their pricing for tires as well..check out their thread

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fortnine is currenlty having a sale on them Metzeler M7RRs if anyone is interested. later

Adrian at Ace Moto Tech. Great prices and then discounts mounting and balancing if you buy from him

Adrian at Ace Moto Tech. Great prices and then discounts mounting and balancing if you buy from him
did the same here, his price were comparable/competitive once you factored in, tire price, delivery and install altogether

just checked fortnine for the Metzler7rr, "sale", way more expensive then pete ( not on sale). Big surprise.

BB

Tire prices vary. When I need tires I check the total cost including tires, shipping, taxes and exchange rates as required at Petes, Fortnine and Revzilla. Depending on time of year and tire I'm looking for any of these 3 distributors could have the best all in price.

Couple of "new to me" names in previous posts. I'd love to find a competitive all in place where I could buy/order tires and then just bring in my wheels for a change and balance in a one stop shop.

+1 for Ace Moto Tech.
I've got my last couple of sets of street tires off him. Great prices and you can't beat the service. Period.

As a side note, he is also very knowledgeable when it comes to track bikes too. He set up the suspension on my current track bike. I haven't had a chance to ride it yet though, but even just sitting/bouncing around on it, it feels way better!
He's also done up some vinyl graphics for my track bike as well as a few signs for my business.

Back
Top Bottom