Anyone order from FortNine recently? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone order from FortNine recently?

Saturday's the magic day! I'd originally taken today and tomorrow off so I could pick it up today, but with every forecast calling for snow today I postponed.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Sweet !!! You must be uber excited !!! Can’t wait to see it on the photo tag thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha... I got a Robbo Tracker... wasn't easy to find!!

Some shiny chrome bits. Should be showing up on the photo tags soon! ;)

You better return that Robbo tracker...I already have the Robbo tracker jammer v2.0 .

Not so much time for me this year for tagging but I will try and jump in whenever I can. Working on a couple of bike and non-bike projects and want to try doing some longer bike trips/adventures, possibly some moto-camping too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome! Should be a good week-end for your new ride.
Yeah, since the weather's looking so nice I've already planned some back roads to break it in, including that covered bridge you posted in this thread. :) Plus mapped out charging spots along the way so I don't get stranded on said back road on my first day. LOL! :D

Sweet !!! You must be uber excited !!! Can’t wait to see it on the photo tag thread
You bet I am! Can't wait to get it in the game!

You better return that Robbo tracker...I already have the Robbo tracker jammer v2.0 .

Not so much time for me this year for tagging but I will try and jump in whenever I can. Working on a couple of bike and non-bike projects and want to try doing some longer bike trips/adventures, possibly some moto-camping too.

Damit! Always one step ahead arn't you.

I too plan on doing some touring this season. Mostly up North around Georgian Bay Lake Superior, and Manitoulin island.
Then some general riding more East Ottawa way. Not sure how tagging will fit in as well.

Saturday's the magic day! I'd originally taken today and tomorrow off so I could pick it up today, but with every forecast calling for snow today I postponed.

Congrats!

Yeah, since the weather's looking so nice I've already planned some back roads to break it in, including that covered bridge you posted in this thread. :) Plus mapped out charging spots along the way so I don't get stranded on said back road on my first day. LOL! :D

You bet I am! Can't wait to get it in the game!

If i recall a review the real drain on these things is highway speeds, wind resistance i suspect. Keep it to side roads and you should get some good range out of her.

If i recall a review the real drain on these things is highway speeds, wind resistance i suspect. Keep it to side roads and you should get some good range out of her.
You're absolutely right, which is all good with me because I'll take side roads over highway every day. The amount of wind resistance on this thing was pretty dramatic compared to the old bike; I'm already tall and it rides tall, so that's gonna take some getting used to.

You're absolutely right, which is all good with me because I'll take side roads over highway every day. The amount of wind resistance on this thing was pretty dramatic compared to the old bike; I'm already tall and it rides tall, so that's gonna take some getting used to.

#nakedlife

Ordered a windshield Tuesday - just arrived (Thursday).

placed my order Wednesday night (@8PM) .. just got email now (Friday, 7:30PM) telling me it is ready to pick up now @ my local Canada Post outlet at the SDM around the block from me.

Ordered a dual-pack SENA Sunday evening. Was delivered today (Tuesday) at 10:30 AM

I posted in the other thread about a great experience with FortNine. The last order I had shipped to a Canada Post Flex delievery address. I swear it was faster. Plus very convenient. They message you when package received and it was ready for pickup. I most likely will do all my orders this way from now on.

Back
Top Bottom