Anyone order from FortNine recently? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone order from FortNine recently?

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
I put through an order a week ago for a new front tire & tube for my wifes bike, and set of rain boots for her as well...considering how last summer went. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I ordered it a week ago today and didn't really expect it to ship until after the long weekend. Sure enough it shipped Monday and was supposed to arrive yesterday, but it didn't. And it didn't arrive today, either.

I tracked it and it still shows "in transit" from Montreal, having left Monday.

Canada Post feigns ignorance on the phone and told me if it doesn't show up by the 14'th (!!) that they'll file a lost claim.

Just wondering if anyone else has had any shipping issues recently with them.

Oh yeah, speaking of filters, I included an oil filter for her bike in there as well. I knew there was a reason I really wanted it before this coming weekend..as I was planning to do an oil change on hers at the same time I was pulling off the front wheel to get the rubber done.

Kinda irked that it doesn't appear that it's going to arrive...short of it coming out of the woodwork in Toronto tonight I guess.

not fortnine business
but yes, I've had a seriously delayed package this week
overnight Xpresspost from Ottawa that has always been reliable
ordered last Wednesday, CP failed to pick up the package until Tuesday morning
arrived today.....2 stat holidays plus a weekend seems to have backed them up

Be patient. It'll get there. Fortnine is a good outfit. Ordered from them many time. Never had an issue.

Fortnine great.Canada Post not so much.

Usually they are fine, but for some reason my latest order is taking a bit longer too. Placed on April 1st and still hasn't shipped. I guess its the holidays and weekend jamming it all up.

Canada Post expedited service from MTL to TOR is no longer 1 day, they can take up to 4 days in some cases. Unpackaged freight, like tires, are last to be processed through CPC. I had a small machine shipped from MTL last Thursday, I got it yesterday.

Ordered a battery and got it like 2 days later couple weeks ago in March.

Problem is with Canada Post, FortNine is not to blame for our ****** postal service.

Ordered parts (More chrome! Lubricants!) beginning of March, had them 2 business days later.

Canada Post folks had both Good Friday and Easter Monday as holidays...

Fair enough...but MTL to TOR is ~500km. I used to do it there and back in a single day for many years. It was picked up Thursday, and even if it didn’t get loaded on a truck until Tuesday there’s no excuse for it not moving until (apparently) last night - It just showed up (scanned) in Mississauga, and the new expected delivery day is Monday now.

Yes, this seems like a Canada Post fail.

Ordered a pair of boots for the GF last Friday evening and they arrived before noon Monday! I have never waited more than a few days from Fortnine.

I ordered a bunch of stuff Tuesday around 11am and it all arrived Wednesday at 2pm. Fortnine is wicked

From my experience shipping has never been a wow factor of Fort Nine. Sure it gets here, but nothing compared to how Revzilla operates south of the border and how quickly their products arrive (to US addresses).

Anytime I’ve made an order it’s shipped the same day and arrived like 1-2 days later. Haven’t had a bad experience yet. Very impressed

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Canada Post folks had both Good Friday and Easter Monday as holidays...
This must have affected orders late last week.

For me, I placed an order on Wednesday this week:

April 4, 1100h. I placed an order. Confirmation message said "Once your package ships, we will send you an email with a link to track the progress of your shipment."
April 5, 1312h. Received message from FortNine "Your order has been shipped. Please see below for your order information and tracking information
April 5, 1323h. Received message from CanadaPost "Ship Notification:You are receiving this email at the request of CANADA S MOTORCYCLE to provide you with updates on the progress of this shipment."
April 6, 1146h. Received message from CanadaPost "FlexDelivery Notification: A package from CANADA S MOTORCYCLE (CANADA) is available for pickup at ... "

I have no complaints with this order. Communication was crisp and timely.

Anytime I’ve made an order it’s shipped the same day and arrived like 1-2 days later. Haven’t had a bad experience yet. Very impressed
Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That's been my experience as well. :thumbup:

Last edited:
So, definitely better than the old six to eight weeks that we used to have to wait?

Maybe your order ended up on a truck going to Toronto via Sault Ste. Marie, since it was shipped at a busy time, just before an extended weekend.

Back
Top Bottom