Motorcycle Mechanic in Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Mechanic in Scarborough

Noob28

Hey

Does anybody know any good mechanics in Scarbrough, I need to do a brake fluid flush. And my only form of transportation is the bike so I can't go too far.

Thanks

Hey

Does anybody know any good mechanics in Scarbrough, I need to do a brake fluid flush. And my only form of transportation is the bike so I can't go too far.

Thanks

It's not that hard to do on a bike. Watch some videos and don't feel intimidated.

I don't have a work space to do it. Also it's at the mark saying don't do below and I'm kinda worried and want to get it done.

I don't have a work space to do it. Also it's at the mark saying don't do below and I'm kinda worried and want to get it done.

You could always top it up as a last resort.

I haven't used them myself, but 109 cycle, everyone seems to recommend. Warden and Danforth. I did visit them and they seem decent, but don't work on Harley's

Sent from the moon!

Don't add any fluid until you check the brake pads. Brake fluid us a closed system, unless you have a leak it shouldn't be low. Low level usually means the brake pads are worn out. If they are and you add fluid, new pads won't fit unless you remove fluid again.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I haven't used them myself, but 109 cycle, everyone seems to recommend. Warden and Danforth. I did visit them and they seem decent, but don't work on Harley's

Not true - they work on Harley's, just not doing major engine repairs.

OP, what bike do you have ?

Apex automotive. It's markham. But i trust them for my mechanical needs (car or bike!)

I called them and they quoted me at 130 for both front and rear. I don't know if that's high or not lol. I might try it by myself.

Really wow guess I might have to do that too, the thing is the brakes bite. They don't feel like sloppy.

You could probably wait till Summer

Apex gave me a better price 80 for both front and rear, I will probably go with them.

I've done plenty of work with them on my suby. And i've heard good things about them for moto service.
Worst case scenario, there's speedworx just down the street from Apex that's a good moto only shop.

I called them and they quoted me at 130 for both front and rear. I don't know if that's high or not lol. I might try it by myself.

That's got to be part/labor/taxes all in. Good pads are like $45 set pretty much anywhere.
You've been dicking around with this for over a month, what's the problem ?

Hell.
Come by my place and I'll teach you how to flush them.
Takes 10min at most to flush and fill.

Back
Top Bottom