Seller's Remorse | GTAMotorcycle.com

Seller's Remorse

oRRange600

Anybody here sell their bike, only to buy another one again just like it?

My Story:

I had an Orange 08' CBR600rr from 2009 unti Spring of 2016.....loved the bike. Sold it because I thought it was time. Then wanted another sport bike, so bought a 2010 Ducati 848 Summer of 2016. Sold it a year later as honestly wasn't as fun as the CBR. Tried to fill the gap with a 1985 BMW K100 with plans to convert it to a café racer and realizing I have zero time!......so here I am today, just bought a 2009 CBR600rr/ABS (thankfully for less than what I sold my 08' for!).

Am I crazy? LOL

Heart wants what the heart wants.

They are cool bikes, if i ever picked up a SS it would probably be the CBR.

I did that with a car one time. Chevy Tracker. Finally felt it was time to move on, bought a car instead. Kinda didn't like it. Sold it a few months later and bought another Tracker.

I loved those stupid little things. In 4WD they drove like they were on rails in the winter, could pull things 4x's it's size when you had it in low range, surprisingly capable off road since they were so narrow and stubby, and with the roof off they were fun in the summer. ****** cold in the winter though. ;)

Heart wants what the heart wants.

They are cool bikes, if i ever picked up a SS it would probably be the CBR.

Amen to that! CBR is raw power, which is why I chose it. Personally, I hate all the fancy gizmos on bikes these days from traction control to speed modes. Only thing it has is ABS, because i didn't want an older model.

Amen to that! CBR is raw power, which is why I chose it. Personally, I hate all the fancy gizmos on bikes these days from traction control to speed modes. Only thing it has is ABS, because i didn't want an older model.

I meant the 600RR, under tail exhaust <3

I love tech, i love tech even more when it potentially saves my bacon like it did on the way to work toady. Roads were still wet and just ending a turn a car forced me onto a tar snake. Still leaned over rear end gave a little wag, traction control lit up and all was well.

Can turn it off if you don't like it /shrug

I meant the 600RR, under tail exhaust <3

I love tech, i love tech even more when it potentially saves my bacon like it did on the way to work toady. Roads were still wet and just ending a turn a car forced me onto a tar snake. Still leaned over rear end gave a little wag, traction control lit up and all was well.

Can turn it off if you don't like it /shrug
Lol good old under tail exhaust. My weakness ... Toce quad undertail exhaust. Pity I bought something without one. Maybe next time ...

I knew a guy that got a wife but got bored so got rid of her and got a newer model. Turned out the older one was more reliable, handled better and didn't need premium fuel.

Is one of them a track bike ? Just curious, why 2 of the same model ? They don't change very much with passing years.

Except for paint and a couple of minor things and a pipe, they are identical. Reason is the insurance is grandfathered, so same model, same low price. And I like the first one, so a fresher one of the same is fine by me. Guess I could turn one into a track bike.

I knew a guy that got a wife but got bored so got rid of her and got a newer model. Turned out the older one was more reliable, handled better and didn't need premium fuel.

And many times, getting rid of the first one is the BEST thing to do.....

I did that with a car one time. Chevy Tracker. Finally felt it was time to move on, bought a car instead. Kinda didn't like it. Sold it a few months later and bought another Tracker.

I loved those stupid little things. In 4WD they drove like they were on rails in the winter, could pull things 4x's it's size when you had it in low range, surprisingly capable off road since they were so narrow and stubby, and with the roof off they were fun in the summer. ****** cold in the winter though. ;)

LOL...brings back memories! I had a 1992 Tracker in Smurf Blue with pink bubbles down the side...loved that thing...would go off roading with the boys and they'd get mad at me because I could go places they couldn't with their full sized pick ups...too bad they don't make anything like them anymore, they were a lot of fun...

I have a feeling another CB500F will make it back to me one day....but in that awesome orange colour!

Except for paint and a couple of minor things and a pipe, they are identical. Reason is the insurance is grandfathered, so same model, same low price. And I like the first one, so a fresher one of the same is fine by me. Guess I could turn one into a track bike.
How much are they to insure for you?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom