K&N oil filter in Burlington Area? None at CT | GTAMotorcycle.com

K&N oil filter in Burlington Area? None at CT

HonDerpa500r

I’m looking for a K&N-138 oil filter for my GSXR600. The last time I asked, I was told that Canadian Tire carries oil filters for all bikes. The one in my town doesn’t, so I have to go to Burlington or surrounding area to see if they have one, because their site says they don’t.

anyone know of a place around burlington that I can find that filter, while not paying a premium for it?

Just get a filter from the dealer.

K&N recently had a recall for filters that can leak oil onto the back tire leading to a very bad day.

Just get a filter from the dealer.

K&N recently had a recall for filters that can leak oil onto the back tire leading to a very bad day.

Not too sure where a Suzuki dealer is. Even Google Maps only comes up with 2, both in Mississauga. One doesn’t have a website/any info, the other leads to a Kia website. They’re also 45mins-1hour away from me

K&N been making that filter with the nut on it forever
affected units were recalled

KN-138
in stock at Burlington Cycle

If your local CT doesn’t have it in stock, they can order it. Last week they ordered one for me and got it within one day.

Okay.. next problem.. All the suggested oils that I’ve found whuke googling oil changes for my bike all seem to be in the States.. I’m at the 2nd CT and there’s no Rotella T4 10w-40, Amsoil, or Mobil1 7100
Any suggestions for a 2010 GSXR600?

Okay.. next problem.. All the suggested oils that I’ve found whuke googling oil changes for my bike all seem to be in the States.. I’m at the 2nd CT and there’s no Rotella T4 10w-40, Amsoil, or Mobil1 7100
Any suggestions for a 2010 GSXR600?
Go to the motorcycle aisle and you will find what you seek

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CTC doesn't have a MC aisle. Surprised they don't have Rotella T4 in stock. Have used their house brand or Castrol for years too.

CTC doesn't have a MC aisle. Surprised they don't have Rotella T4 in stock. Have used their house brand or Castrol for years too.
All the ones here do where they stock the amsoil etc. and motorcycle filters

CTC near me has a motorcycle section

but Rotella is not there as it's a truck oil
I use T6 5W40 synth in my bikes

Have you asked i am in Cambridge and there is a powersport aisle in every store.

Same in Barrie, Orillia, Newmarket.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom