First time ride with m2 is $1700 a reasonable quote? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First time ride with m2 is $1700 a reasonable quote?

I did my MSF last year when I was 23 (2017) and got my M2, bought a 2015 Ninja 300, clean record. RidersPlus quoted me for $1700/year.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If tickets on your record and/or location = Scarborough or Brampton, then it wouldn’t seem that wild at age 20. Click the “heat map” link in my signature below and see where you fall on the map.

Need more info, as others have said above.

Also, have you called around? If this was just the first quote you got it doesn’t mean others will be the same.

I've only had a chance to call a couple and 2 of the quotes were around 1700-2100.

Unfortunately i'm in the heat zone haha rip

I just got a quote today from TD/MM. Just got my M1 yesterday and will be taking the course and getting my M2 so they based it on that. I'm also 41 with a clean driving record so I'm sure that somewhat helps. So on a 2013 Honda NC700x I was quoted $1010 which was for full coverage. Seem fair for somebody my age with no experience?

Last edited:
I just got a quote today from TD. Just got my M1 yesterday and will be taking the course and getting my M2 so they based it on that. I'm also 41 with a clean driving record so I'm sure that somewhat helps. So on a 2013 Honda NC700x I was quoted $1010 which was for full coverage. Seem fair for somebody my age with no experience?

Call around, but seems like one that i'd take and run.

I just got a quote today from TD/MM. Just got my M1 yesterday and will be taking the course and getting my M2 so they based it on that. I'm also 41 with a clean driving record so I'm sure that somewhat helps. So on a 2013 Honda NC700x I was quoted $1010 which was for full coverage. Seem fair for somebody my age with no experience?

Good quote, but like @Evoex said, best to call around. I would start with Dalton Timmis and Mitchell Whale.

Seems really good.

$1700 is a really good price. When I started, my GW250 was $2500. And I was 23 at the time.

Hes in for a real shock when he decides to upgrade though.

I have had my full M for almost 4 years now, I am paying $4000 for my bike with a single ticket while driving my car.

Back
Top Bottom