Free Tickets to the Spring Motorcycle Show!! - Happy Easter!! | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Free Tickets to the Spring Motorcycle Show!! - Happy Easter!!

The show was pretty sad. I didn't really see any of the bikes I wanted to there...Yamaha didn't bring an MT-10, no Aprilias at all, and limited KTM selection.

it seems like every year, a lot of riders think these shows are kind of boring.

what are people looking for at these shows anyway? and what do people think is missing from them? genuine question.

i considered going this year but i feel like i'm not really missing out on much.

i love riding but i don't follow nor have any interest in pro racing/racers. seems the highlight of this show is freddie spencer showing up.

i went last year and i mostly remember a bunch of booths selling weird racist patches. as a non-white person it felt weird. meh.

LOL @ "Weird racist patches". You mean those crusty, aging old buggers with their flea market booths trying to sell biker trash belt buckles with the Dixie flag, patches and skull bandannas? It's always been that way at these shows. Don't let it bother you. It hearkens back the 1970s when all those guys were young and that stuff was shocking to the public (it just looks stupid now). I go there for some of the gear deals. I bought a couple of jackets this year for less than you can get them anywhere else. The bikes I wanted to look at were there (CRF250 Rally) but still pricey. It's not the big show, but it's a good place for motorcycle stuff you would otherwise have to go all over the place to get.

Given it was my first time visiting one of these shows, I enjoyed it. Lots of cool looking custom bikes, and good deals on gear. Honda had a good presence at the show.

Eager to check out the bigger Jan show next year. Missed out this year.

Back
Top Bottom