Anywhere that sells slip on exhausts around Burlington?//Where to get bike safetied? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anywhere that sells slip on exhausts around Burlington?//Where to get bike safetied?

HonDerpa500r

Bought a GSXR600 yesterday and am just wondering where I can go to get it safetied?
Do most mechanic shops safety motorcycles as well, or do I have to find a specific shop/dealer to do it?

Also, the bike came stock, so I’m looking to put on a M4 slip-on onto it. From my knowledge, no place carries slip on exhausts around me. Does anyone know of a place, or should I order it online?

Bought a GSXR600 yesterday and am just wondering where I can go to get it safetied?
Do most mechanic shops safety motorcycles as well, or do I have to find a specific shop/dealer to do it?

Also, the bike came stock, so I’m looking to put on a M4 slip-on onto it. From my knowledge, no place carries slip on exhausts around me. Does anyone know of a place, or should I order it online?
Not familiar with the Burlington area, but i would suggest calling all your nearest Canadian Tires. Some do safeties.

Congrats on the bike!

I live in burly and there are a couple places you can get a safety done in teh area. There is a licenced motorcycle mechanic at the Guelph Line/Fairview (Burlington Mall) Canadian Tire. I got a safety from him a couple years ago. Burlington Cycle on Harvester between Guelph Line and Brant St will also do safeties. I can't see that there would be too much of a price difference.
As for a slip on, there are a bunch of Canadian sites you can order from: Bluestreak racing, Bayside Performance, and Motostarz. Get quotes from each and get from who has best deal. Bluestreak is pretty good and usually throws in free shipping also.
Congrats on the new bike! I have an M4 GP Slip on on my '09 ZX6R and it sounds mean (baffle currently out). I would recommend getting a power commander though (if your M4 is deleting the cat like mine). After I put on the necessary map for my current set up, the bike didn't necessarily feel faster by any means, but it just ran better in every way. Throttle wasn't as choppy, didn't back fire as much, and the overall powerband was much smoother.
Good luck and ride safe!

I live in burly and there are a couple places you can get a safety done in teh area. There is a licenced motorcycle mechanic at the Guelph Line/Fairview (Burlington Mall) Canadian Tire. I got a safety from him a couple years ago. Burlington Cycle on Harvester between Guelph Line and Brant St will also do safeties. I can't see that there would be too much of a price difference.
As for a slip on, there are a bunch of Canadian sites you can order from: Bluestreak racing, Bayside Performance, and Motostarz. Get quotes from each and get from who has best deal. Bluestreak is pretty good and usually throws in free shipping also.
Congrats on the new bike! I have an M4 GP Slip on on my '09 ZX6R and it sounds mean (baffle currently out). I would recommend getting a power commander though (if your M4 is deleting the cat like mine). After I put on the necessary map for my current set up, the bike didn't necessarily feel faster by any means, but it just ran better in every way. Throttle wasn't as choppy, didn't back fire as much, and the overall powerband was much smoother.
Good luck and ride safe!

Thanks. I bought my gear from burlington cycle, so I’ll probably end up taking it there for the safety.
From my understanding 08 and up GSXR’s don’t have the cats deleted with a slip on, only the older years had that.
I was thinking about getting the M4 slip on, but heard two brothers is highly recommended.

Congrats on the bike purchase!
Personally I would buy the exhaust that clearly says it's street legal right on it :| or did you buy it to race
...first bike?

i upgraded to a SS last year. the pull on the bike felt crazy for first little while. it helps to place your feet on an angle (like a sprinters block) toes facing down. there are other things to get use to but I guess that's another thread. Anyhow i got a M4 gp from baysideperformance.ca and did DIY fender eliminator (super easy and cheap). anyhow, congrats on the 600. enjoy and ride safe

Might be best to go to CT. They don't do repairs, Burlington Cycle does.
They *will* find at least one thing for a safety. Head bearing is a surefire
winner for them.

Back
Top Bottom