Ugh 8 C and about to pour | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ugh 8 C and about to pour

MacDoc

Site Supporter
https://weather.gc.ca/radar/index_e.html?id=WSO

eRz-1zBfaJpk6cIdC9r3IZF3NFRiaDKR32mj8QWzPZPMrWxFlbHxsng5H99PuRQ9kwqYB2uSpUgtjHB5yVSBPVbcBwhaFsU8qcHrCPH4wwY62XacL05Fh7iVHywh3kgR3V6Y_XGniD7oVxOA8EUaZPIZsVGhG-Gwhe0-7so8aC33QKRDoBz4rAL1SBTdux4E-DYiVsFPFpFpjDrhYCu4-UDwFoyaeOkfwjyc_IB6tbOaWutADxQ3vS3IQTY3JapAe1rWvhY0w0XSq1MWIhxMsiqRKqZfc2oal6_rd27Cv-F-qEXXjeJD6HXH210rpY-JjNVl-6wuCydRodD15NpzIko47IJJaZE0KXhleCj002RSCIJA9KmlIbQwxnwZkdDr5XJSsuude43A-YlYUziTvdQ2_gIc4oMCBJ8_swDPt1C0oNLGf9rPz-uKQpuqBdxGyxYacz45st_XRBzGKO8McrdaJEYCXOjLdTJtPul4pH4A-wTUvdyNSzGP0Ka-X_rYT57HtUDWaG-WTdoX5es_k95ESY1yInW-Xgi3dS0JmyAI4STsDEbS_9WZx-I7O_dF6iM0QE_uBBxBiihAM2h362y5xXpVwlfpfolei_bL=w842-h724-no

Can't win. :(

It was said your bike won't melt.

I was driving home from work and saw like 3 bikes on one street, decided to take the bike out for a spin until the rain started coming down. Hella worth it

Was just about to post this. Next week isn't looking that great either. Getting antsy ...

If you can believe the Weather Network the following week has promise. But it's so far out the odds they're wrong are way better than right...

Was just about to post this. Next week isn't looking that great either. Getting antsy ...

Overnight temps are coming up. Booya

All that rain and warmer temps are good...it's the return to cold, snow, and salting this coming week which sucks terribly...

It's snowing here in Courtice.

#notanaprilfoolsjoke

I got out for an hour yesterday, didn't get out until the sun went into hiding, but managed to get in a ride before the rain started. Just looked at the long range and 13th looks terrible. Hoping it improves soon.

after lunch today it was 8 and mostly sunny - Belleville
figured I'd try to burn off the rest of the winter gas
made it as far west as Colborne, where it was 2 and snowing
turned around and went home....saw one other bike, in Brighton

horrible horrible weather. 15-20mm rain in the forecast for Tuesday.

Look at those lows ... -9 degrees in april

Op4ZjW0.jpg

yes

and also that water will cause a brine solution to form
so I don't know what to do when it gets dirty
can't wash it, can't ride in the rain....it's a quandary
That won't hurt your bike.

Got out this aft for a 2 of hours. Put almost 300 KM on Suzy, she enjoyed the nice weather. Thank the gods Durham and Scugog police were busy eating donuts today.

Heading to Port Perry for 10AM on today on one of my old gals. Hopefully things will be nice!

Last edited:
April you suck!!

At least I got out yesterday for a good 4 hours, mostly all in durham.

Sent from the moon!

Missed my window today - just finishing a wicked cold and didn't think about riding til it was a bit late.

me too! I just got back from being Downunder for the past 4 weeks.. shocked that we're still close to Winter temps! Was expecting to be Spring Weather. Well, at least battery is back in the bike..

Back
Top Bottom