Question about gloves | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Question about gloves

I use these as well, great gloves.
I have the Lee Parks Deersports Pci, size medium.
Most other gloves I need to buy XL to get enough palm coverage.
My only complaint is that the thumbs were a little short for me to start with.
DSBTPCinew600__50284.1413427099.500.750.jpg

http://leeparksdesign.com/deersports-pci/

And if you ride a lot a lot in that weather, windguards (go in front of your handle bars) will help deflect that wind as well. Between that,, heated grips and better gloves you'll be extending your season quite a lot.

Something that's often overlooked too is having a warm core...the warmer it is, the warmer is the blood that goes to your extremities. Used to have a heated vest in this weather...long sleeve light base layer with heated vest under my jacket was all i needed. The vest kinda crapped out (again) so i'll just resort to some under armour stuff (coldgear)

I wear sealskin gauntlets. They work to -40 an stay dry in any weather. At $300 they are a bit pricey, but worth it.

Bought Alpinestars Equinox Outdry gloves from gpbikes during their no tax event, and an oxford neck warmer. Had no problems with cold during ride in to work today morning.

Hope these gloves break in soon though. Was hard to use the turn signals.

Bought Alpinestars Equinox Outdry gloves from gpbikes during their no tax event, and an oxford neck warmer. Had no problems with cold during ride in to work today morning.

Hope these gloves break in soon though. Was hard to use the turn signals.

What? You ride a Super Sport, you indicate with your lean angle. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom