Spring Motorcycle Show 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Spring Motorcycle Show 2018

Mr.K

Site Supporter
Looks like this one is coming up in about a week. Anyone going?

I missed the other shows earlier, so I was hoping this one might have some bike/gear deals, and not just a bunch of really "cool" biker vests/chains/shirts to buy.

The site doesn't have info on what dealers are going or anything, which doesn't look great.

Looks like this one is coming up in about a week. Anyone going?

I missed the other shows earlier, so I was hoping this one might have some bike/gear deals, and not just a bunch of really "cool" biker vests/chains/shirts to buy.

The site doesn't have info on what dealers are going or anything, which doesn't look great.
According to one GP bikes sales rep, they won't have apparel at the show, only bikes.

According to one GP bikes sales rep, they won't have apparel at the show, only bikes.
Really? GP always has the biggest gear area of any of the vendors.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

On a related note.....just waiting for @Paul to announce a ticket giveaway. I believe I am now eligible to win again. And I will win.

That sucks that they won't have their gear there, but I'm interested in their bikes, so that's okay with me.

I'm looking to get a deal on something :cool:

Really? GP always has the biggest gear area of any of the vendors.

That sucks that they won't have their gear there, but I'm interested in their bikes, so that's okay with me.

I'm looking to get a deal on something :cool:
Maybe it was his way of getting me to buy gear in-store, which I did. Guess we'll find out.

I have the jacket, that I bought, all wrapped up with tags still attached ... for now.

I know the show's website and Facebook posts say there will be over 50 riding clubs there and that there will be a lot of vintage motorcycles on display. I'm always happy to go to a bike show this time of year. It's still chilly and the roads still have some salt on them (a lot less after yesterday's rain) so I'm not riding yet but I could use a dose of Vitamin M! Other then last summer when I replaced my Shoei TZR with a Shoei RF-RS and a new pair of gloves to replace my worn out ones, I haven't bought any new gear in years, so what the show has as far as gear never worries me. At some point in the next year or so I'm hoping to get a full Klim Latitude set but won't be scrounging through a bike show to get them. I want to make sure I get the best fit possible. I may even ride down to Klim HQ as they will fit you there so you get the perfect size and everything is in stock!

As for the April show, don't forget to stop by the Ride for Sight booth! Old stock RFS gear is on sale! Everything is $5! Get the latest info on the 40th anniversary and say hi! I will be there Saturday from 5pm-9pm.

Back
Top Bottom