Wanna go to Mexico for a burrito.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wanna go to Mexico for a burrito..

I have 18 days to get to Yellowstone national park and follow the Rockies to an unknown burrito in Mexico... leaving June 14th. Solo as of yet. I'll be boondocking (free off grid camping) I have a a few days booked at an Air bnb in the Ozarks (Cave in a mountain over looking a lake with a hot tub! (I have that booked for June 22nd-24th I think) gonna hit Memphis, Nashville on route to deals gap and then get lost in amazing roads on the way home from west Virginia to Pennsylvania. Rough plan. Like to get 2 day in Colorado while heading south.

Let me know if this interest anyone and well ride a bit and see if we match in personalities and ride styles and go get that burrito!

Picture attached is just an estimate and mostly hwy km. More like 12,000 kms. I was thinking about going manitoulin l island around through Sioux Saint Marie. But I believe I'm going to just scratch that and cut right across to Sarnia. This will be a couple of oil changes and a set of tires kind trip. YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING ALL YOUR GEAR! Will be roughing it and having a good time and there will be a few days we will have nice accommodations but not many.
9c1a28d0c7df54bf85a8a9b252aa7513.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Great trip! I would skip any sightseeing this side of the Dakota's going west, you're just going to burn up time that can be spent in nicer scenery. Places like Manitoulin Island can be visited in a weekend. Same thing with coming back, Deals Gap/BRP/PA/WV can be enjoyed over a long weekend(s). I would suggest taking an extra day or two out west to really take it in.

Looks like you'll be crossing into Mexico at El Paso/Juarez. The news tells me Juarez is dangerous. I would still go, just keep your wits up.

does indeed look like a great rip
and we only have so much time for these things
be a shame to go that way and skip
Utah, Cali and Arizona
spectacular scenery

2 days in Colorado.....
I get that :)

I'd do that with you in a heartbeat if I could dedicate 2 weeks of vacation to it, or was retired.

Sadly, neither are reality.

Maybe I should just YOLO it and tell work I'm taking 2 weeks for "personal leave". ;)

Back
Top Bottom