250 v 300 Difference | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

250 v 300 Difference

That insurance is crazy. My cbr300 first year with M2, full coverage was $2200/yr. Squeeky clean record. As for the OP, 300's are the new 250's. Why buy an ipad 1 when there's an ipad 4?

You got ripped off...unless you're 18.

New r3 full coverage, m2, $980.

You got ripped off...unless you're 18.

New r3 full coverage, m2, $980.
It was the cheapest of at least 10 brokers I called, I was 29. Second year went down to 1400, third would have been 900 liability only but I sold it.

It was the cheapest of at least 10 brokers I called, I was 29. Second year went down to 1400, third would have been 900 liability only but I sold it.

Wtf..makes zero sense and i live in North York, 35.

That insurance is crazy. My cbr300 first year with M2, full coverage was $2200/yr. Squeeky clean record. As for the OP, 300's are the new 250's. Why buy an ipad 1 when there's an ipad 4?

Because if all you're doing is browsing the internet, then saving money and going with something that still does the job make more sense.

I'm looking for a ninja 250/300 possibly, depending on the budget could go with either one

for those that have ridden both, how big of a difference does the small displacement bump really make? If its minuscule, id rather save the money and go 250, if it makes a noticeable difference in certain conditions perhaps it will be worth the extra money?

Is it worth the extra money?

Fuel injection makes a difference in cold starts....

Top speed and Accelaration is unmatched!

Back
Top Bottom