07 R1 49yrs old. wawanesa $1022 L9T looking for better | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

07 R1 49yrs old. wawanesa $1022 L9T looking for better

Yes all state is very good to convince you to move all your cars and house with them to give you a lower rate on the bike would prefer quotes that just have bike only.

Yes all state is very good to convince you to move all your cars and house with them to give you a lower rate on the bike would prefer quotes that just have bike only.

They didnt have to convince me to move over, it was a no brainer when they were offering me the same price or better rates then what SF was offering me. Why people dont bundle their products to save more money is beyond me unless they saving huge elsewhere.

It's funny, when I told SF I was moving companies, they tried to come back with better pricing but it was already too late and it wasn't much of a savings.

They didnt have to convince me to move over, it was a no brainer when they were offering me the same price or better rates then what SF was offering me. Why people dont bundle their products to save more money is beyond me unless they saving huge elsewhere.

It's funny, when I told SF I was moving companies, they tried to come back with better pricing but it was already too late and it wasn't much of a savings.

Hey, what's the criteria for elite rider discount eligibility ?

I dont recall off the top of my head but I think it was a clean required with a minimum of 5yrs riding experience... if you want, I can give you agents name and you can call him up for a quote.

I dont recall off the top of my head but I think it was a clean required with a minimum of 5yrs riding experience... if you want, I can give you agents name and you can call him up for a quote.
Thanks. I signed up with Allstate a little over a month ago already. I don't have 5 years of Canadian riding experience yet. I will talk to the broker handling my file on renewal. Thanks

I just switched over. To qualify for Elite Rider Discount, you need to have multi-line insurance with them. Either bring over car, home, etc. I couldn't bring either so my rep added "Tenant" insurance.

Tenant insurance was $200. Single policy premium was $250. So I saved $50 and I got to have the Elite Rider Discount plus added coverage of my own belongings.

I just switched over. To qualify for Elite Rider Discount, you need to have multi-line insurance with them. Either bring over car, home, etc. I couldn't bring either so my rep added "Tenant" insurance.

Tenant insurance was $200. Single policy premium was $250. So I saved $50 and I got to have the Elite Rider Discount plus added coverage of my own belongings.
Has to be more than that to qualify - years licensed ? I already have everything with them but didn't qualify. I guess I should give them a call.

Basically in the same boat.

The price I pay at all state for my bike car and tenant insurance is the same as what I would pay just for my bike elsewhere.

Hmmm. Last year Allstate said they didn't sell motorcycle insurance without home or car insurance, but never offered this option. Who's your rep? Maybe I'll try them.

Back
Top Bottom