Have you deleted Facebook yet? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Have you deleted Facebook yet?

I did the D/L last week
get several folders
pics, vids, messages, posts

took around 2 days to get the data
and I'm sure they still have it archived

I just really wanted the pics as the account has been closed

I have to admit, I knew they were an information mining outfit, so I kept my exposure low. But I didn't understand just how insidious Facebook was, tracking your browsing even after leaving the website, and keeping your information for 6 months after eliminating your account. Zuckerberg drew blanks when asked about that stuff, feigning lack of knowledge. The more he answered, the more deceptive he seemed, in fact he was not believable. My general impression of him is that he's pretty shady and untrustworthy.

I have to admit, I knew they were an information mining outfit, so I kept my exposure low. But I didn't understand just how insidious Facebook was, tracking your browsing even after leaving the website, and keeping your information for 6 months after eliminating your account. Zuckerberg drew blanks when asked about that stuff, feigning lack of knowledge. The more he answered, the more deceptive he seemed, in fact he was not believable. My general impression of him is that he's pretty shady and untrustworthy.

I use a ad blocking/tracking add on for my browser to stop that Facebook tracking $hite and those ads which "follow" you around.

Sent from the Moon!

I haven't seen an ad on Facebook in years.

F.B.Purity

Back
Top Bottom