...are being asked to stay away from terms like Mr., Mrs., father and mother | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

...are being asked to stay away from terms like Mr., Mrs., father and mother

Trudeau's popularity is now lower that Harper's at his worst day. Not good considering he's early in his term. Trudeau can pull up, but it's going to be tough come next election -- Liberals only win when they can offer pricey goodies, he'll have reached the limit on the country's credit card by then.

country will be busy eating chips and watching hockey by election time
awash with legal weed, they will overlook the smirk from Saskatchewan
and return the favorite son for another round, screw-ups notwithstanding

Trudeau's popularity is now lower that Harper's at his worst day. Not good considering he's early in his term. Trudeau can pull up, but it's going to be tough come next election -- Liberals only win when they can offer pricey goodies, he'll have reached the limit on the country's credit card by then.

Source? It’s not as good as it was but lower than Harper?

[video=youtube_share;oedaSfUU0vc]https://youtu.be/oedaSfUU0vc[/video]

Enough said

[video=youtube_share;HjvCxWKJCS8]https://youtu.be/HjvCxWKJCS8[/video]

I wanted to put both together, but due to limitations.

One is sad the other is funny....

I guess you didn’t get this far...

The survey results are not all bad for Mr. Trudeau. Sixty-one per cent of respondents still rate the Trudeau Liberals' performance as average or better.And most Canadians remain satisfied with the direction the country is taking and believe Canada's reputation around the world is on the upswing.

Mr. Trudeau also gets relatively good marks for his handling of federal-provincial relations.
Another silver lining for the Liberals is that neither the Conservatives nor the NDP have so far capitalized on the government's missteps. Other recent polls show the Liberals have maintained and even expanded their lead in recent months.”

So. Not much to see really. I’m no fan of Trudeau but again.....the sky is not falling.

The survey results are not all bad for Mr. Trudeau. Sixty-one per cent of respondents still rate the Trudeau Liberals' performance as average or better.And most Canadians remain satisfied with the direction the country is taking and believe Canada's reputation around the world is on the upswing.

Mr. Trudeau also gets relatively good marks for his handling of federal-provincial relations.
Another silver lining for the Liberals is that neither the Conservatives nor the NDP have so far capitalized on the government's missteps. Other recent polls show the Liberals have maintained and even expanded their lead in recent months.”

So. Not much to see really. I’m no fan of Trudeau but again.....the sky is not falling.

You missed the most important part....it says that the Liberals would win a majority government if an election were held today.

Yes, but that was before the massive fail on the love-in with terrorists on the India trip, revealing 3 more years of massive deficits, and the stupid "peoplekind" comment and the retarded anti-gun legislation. I say the man's in a dive downward. In two years he's mud.

Yes, but that was before the massive fail on the love-in with terrorists on the India trip, revealing 3 more years of massive deficits, and the stupid "peoplekind" comment and the retarded anti-gun legislation. I say the man's in a dive downward. In two years he's mud.

Thats the man..not the party. Harper was the party and the man. I work in STEM, you hav no idea how happy people are in that area right now in terms of the difference between the Harper years and now. We are seeing new investment and advances that might actually lead to new innovation whearas this area was stagnant, underfunded and morale was low under Harper. I don’t like Trudeau at all, but he’s a figurehead.

Thats the man..not the party. Harper was the party and the man. I work in STEM, you hav no idea how happy people are in that area right now in terms of the difference between the Harper years and now. We are seeing new investment and advances that might actually lead to new innovation whearas this area was stagnant, underfunded and morale was low under Harper. I don’t like Trudeau at all, but he’s a figurehead.
All your funding comes from liberals?? Lol

Don't forget the stupidity town hall about the vets....disgusting.

Not to mention foreign leaders either lying to his face, or brushing him off.
He's a total embarrassment to all Canadians and Canada to the world.

You missed the most important part....it says that the Liberals would win a majority government if an election were held today.
That's CBC propaganda (Liberal controlled left leaning media) that has zero meaning because there is no election being held today. The opposition is still banking Trudeau's missteps -- it just too early to capitalize on them, doing so now could prompt a correction for the Liberals.

Wrong. A Liberal leader is always the party, that's how and why the Liberal party can shapeshift. There are no free votes for Liberal MPs/MPPs, Follow the leader or forever feel the cold political darkness of the backbench.

PCs and NDPs are allowed to free vote, this keeps their leaders from hijacking the party doctrine.

Do you work in gov't funded STEM?

Wrong. A Liberal leader is always the party, that's how and why the Liberal party can shapeshift. There are no free votes for Liberal MPs/MPPs, Follow the leader or forever feel the cold political darkness of the backbench.

PCs and NDPs are allowed to free vote, this keeps their leaders from hijacking the party doctrine.

Do you work in gov't funded STEM?

Wrong.

See....it’s so easy to just spout that isn’t it. Try backing things up with facts once in a while instead of the whole trumpian “fake news” trope. It’s intellectually dishonest.

There is no limit to the federal or provincial credit cards. This is why the Libs, JT & KW, will win again. Noone is ever going to come collect on the debt. At least not for my generation... Who doesn’t like purchasing nice things on their credit card. Thats why KW is doing a daily announcement about so many millions for this and for that... Paying off $300B debt (Ontario) is impossible now, so what’s another $8B to add to it? “Only 1% of GDP” so she said that the budget really is balanced...

There is no limit to the federal or provincial credit cards. This is why the Libs, JT & KW, will win again. Noone is ever going to come collect on the debt. At least not for my generation... Who doesn’t like purchasing nice things on their credit card. Thats why KW is doing a daily announcement about so many millions for this and for that... Paying off $300B debt (Ontario) is impossible now, so what’s another $8B to add to it? “Only 1% of GDP” so she said that the budget really is balanced...
There is a limit, and we're over that limit at the moment. Wynne has just tied McGinty as the most fiscally irresponsible leader in Canadian History - that is her legacy. At the ed of this term she will have left $60B+ on budget and another $10B unaccounted debt for (Hydro, Presto, ...) somewhere around $70B of debt. Over a 25 year payback this costs Ontario taxpayers $295 billion, just under $1billion per month.

Imagine spending that $1b/month on health care rather than debt payments.

There is a limit, and we're over that limit at the moment. Wynne has just tied McGinty as the most fiscally irresponsible leader in Canadian History - that is her legacy. At the ed of this term she will have left $60B+ on budget and another $10B unaccounted debt for (Hydro, Presto, ...) somewhere around $70B of debt. Over a 25 year payback this costs Ontario taxpayers $295 billion, just under $1billion per month.

Imagine spending that $1b/month on health care rather than debt payments.

Says who that we're over the limit? Aside from the fact that money is cheap, Ontario has been paying its bills without any issues and our sub sovereign debt rating is great... We're in a period of spend, primarily on infrastructure because we've been able to lock in 30 year cheap debt at rates that have been record lows.

Lots of complaints from the peanut gallery on spent money as per usual, just short on financial sense.

FYI, a big chunk of government capital spend has gone mostly to hospitals, then to transit projects.

I'd suggest that 'financial sense' should include not spending more than you earn... LoL.

The justifications almost sound like the sales dudes who try to sell things below cost with the promise that they will sell a lot of them so the company will make some money.

I would perhaps change my mind if there ever was a period where we weren't "in a period of spend". Was this the Mike Harris days that are bashed so much? Hmmm will have to go back for some research. I suspect even then was just 'treading water'.

Back
Top Bottom