Thoughts on rim stickers? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thoughts on rim stickers?

I had two sets of rims powder coated for $400

1/8th of that for stickers? Save your pennies.
Who powder coated them for you? I was looking at Rice Rocket in Brampton. He has the Kawi Green also (which I'd like). Seems to have fantastic reviews on google.

I like, plus increases visibility. I really hate black rims. My aim is gold

stickers = 10 extra hp

its a fact

HP gain is directly related to size of sticker...

Windshield decals - 2hp
Side fairing decals - 5hp
Car windshield banner - 10hp

My track bike picked up 43hp alone from my decals and I dropped 8 seconds per lap on Shanny Long track!

I'm not a big fan of parking lot stickers (the ones that make bikes faster). I do a lot of riding in the dark, reflective tapes really do increase visibility so I have those on my bikes.

I would never have put rim stickers on any other bike i have owned.But it works on this.
P5030174_zpsbrs8jqvy.jpg

Hi everyone!
My buddy has a GSXR with black"SUZUKI" stickers on white wheels and it looks awesome! I have an 09 zx6r monster edition and I came across "ZX6R" rims stickers on amazon. I would get them in the lime green to match the rest of the green accents on the bike (seat, monster decals, zx6r sticker on tail, and grips). I haven't seen these stickers in person on any zx6r...they will either look really cool or ricey AF. It would definitely be unique.
What do you guys think? I think I'm going to give them a shot! Worst case they are only $45 and can always come off the wheels.
71y93ZSThdL._SL1024_.jpg

71SyZ5OlCDL._SL1024_.jpg

I think they look pretty cool. I've seen some cool designs for these on a bunch of other bikes and was thinking of doing something similar for my own.

Don’t forget that other high equine dropping item. LED valve stems......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom