Thoughts on rim stickers? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thoughts on rim stickers?

arogal

Hi everyone!
My buddy has a GSXR with black"SUZUKI" stickers on white wheels and it looks awesome! I have an 09 zx6r monster edition and I came across "ZX6R" rims stickers on amazon. I would get them in the lime green to match the rest of the green accents on the bike (seat, monster decals, zx6r sticker on tail, and grips). I haven't seen these stickers in person on any zx6r...they will either look really cool or ricey AF. It would definitely be unique.
What do you guys think? I think I'm going to give them a shot! Worst case they are only $45 and can always come off the wheels.
71y93ZSThdL._SL1024_.jpg

71SyZ5OlCDL._SL1024_.jpg

I have red rim tape. It helps with visibility.

$45 for that seems unnecessary.

they look pretty nice in the photo, might seem ricey.
but yea $45 seems expensive for that.

Ya I hear you....the more I think about it $45 for 8 stickers is a bit of a rip off. Adrian at Ace Moto Tech has a side sticker business. I'll give him a shout and he might be able to put something together for me

neat way to waste money if you like to stand around with a stationary bike
when you're riding, neither you nor anyone looking at you can see the stickers

neat way to waste money if you like to stand around with a stationary bike
when you're riding, neither you nor anyone looking at you can see the stickers
That is pretty ricey, but the contrast of the kawi green on black will just look like a green blur when the bike is in motion. Might be kinda neat.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

That is pretty ricey, but the contrast of the kawi green on black will just look like a green blur when the bike is in motion. Might be kinda neat.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thats what the black stickers on my buddies white wheels looks like when he's riding. You see the white wheels, but it has that black blur effect. It's pretty neat. Not as ricey as LED valve stem caps HAHA !

Yeah $45 is a complete rip off.
I know a local guy that could professionally cut those for you in any color you want for like $10 or so

I know it's not in the same realm of cost, but if I was going to bling out the rims, I'd powdercoat them gold:

ZX6-carrozzeria-wheels-gold-1120-px.jpg

Looks the same standing still and going fast! :)
I was contemplating powdercoating my rims, but if I did they would be Kawi Green!

Back
Top Bottom