Submissions for moto documentary | GTAMotorcycle.com

Submissions for moto documentary

happycrappy

Site Supporter
Hey everyone
I'm helping a journalist friend with a little project. Essentially they want to document the impact of traffic charges, insofar as the fines, driving restrictions, insurance implications, etc. The premise would allow people to submit a self narrated video of existing or resolved cases, NOT any footage of transgressions currently taking place. To be more direct, this is not an opportunity to grab a go pro and go out and try to be a wrecking ball on the highways. If selected, you will be emailed a more detailed list of parameters for the video submissions, which will include the option of anonymity if you so desire, as well as an opportunity to offer your own perspective of the circumstances of the event that led to a charge. Initially, we are collecting a database of people that express interest in participating if you have any of the following pending or resolved charges:

4 or more demerit point speeding
Careless driving
Dangerous Driving
HTA 172 Stunt driving
Drive with hand held device (second or more offence)
No insurance
Fail to remain, Fail to report or Fail to render assistance

If you would like further information on how to participate, please email me with the charge you have, and the current status of the ticket (convicted or pending)

ticketedoff@gmail.com

Haha, I can think of at least one GTAM member (theoretically banned, but still around) that personally may have most of those.

Up again! Might be a flop idea for this site, lol.

Back
Top Bottom