Just got my first bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just got my first bike

Vontwowheels

Hey there,
i jst got my first bike a 13 Ninja 300, gonna mostly ride up near Newmarket area or all around don’t even know yet.
Hoping to find some helpful tips from guys (or girls) with more experience then I.

Glenn

Welcome. I'm from the Barrie area as well. Check out this FB group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/baamr/
It a local Barrie group, I have a group of newer (and some more experienced) riders that tends to ride north in Muskoka on the weekends. Fun easy way to get some experience and see some great places.
Won't be too long until I start posting some rides there.
Jeremy

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Welcome. I'm from the Barrie area as well. Check out this FB group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/baamr/
It a local Barrie group, I have a group of newer (and some more experienced) riders that tends to ride north in Muskoka on the weekends. Fun easy way to get some experience and see some great places.
Won't be too long until I start posting some rides there.
Jeremy

Nice, I just joined the FB as well. I’m just outside of Alliston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice choice for a first bike. Ride safe and have a good summer.

Nice, I just joined the FB as well. I’m just outside of Alliston.

Perfect. Lots of good people on their too.

Hey there,
i jst got my first bike a 13 Ninja 300, gonna mostly ride up near Newmarket area or all around don’t even know yet.
Hoping to find some helpful tips from guys (or girls) with more experience then I.

Glenn

Ride alone.

Ride like no one can see you.

Be paranoid. This will eventually wear off but it will let you develop a “spidey sense” if you practice early on

Don’t rush into things go at your own pace

Congratulations and enjoy

Thanks guy,
i joined the FB group mentioned, I’m sure it’s here someone and I’m blind but is there any thread section on recommended oils?
Ive read a lot about real motorcycle oils but seen a lot on other website about Rotella T6 snd synthetic vs non.. yadayadayada and such but if there’s an area I’ll just read well .. all of them

Welcome and congrats on the bike! When you're ready, take Davis drive east all the way to Lakeridge, and then take lakeridge South all the way to Whitby. Especially during fall season. It's serene

Edit: corrected typo

Last edited:
Excellent choice on the bike.My first road bike was a GS750 almost 40 years ago and I progressed onto larger and larger sport bikes.Now, there is nothing I would rather ride than a bike like yours with a decent set of tires.Much more fun to ride a light, nimble bike than a big heavy tank with more horsepower than you could ever legally use.

Welcome and congrats on the bike! When you're ready, take Davis drive west all the way to Lakeridge, and then take lakeridge South all the way to Whitby. Especially during fall season. It's serene

I'm always interested in a recommended ride, so I was trying to check this out on a map. I'm not from the area, so I don't know the roads around there, but did you mean take Davis Drive "east" to Lake Ridge?

I'm always interested in a recommended ride, so I was trying to check this out on a map. I'm not from the area, so I don't know the roads around there, but did you mean take Davis Drive "east" to Lake Ridge?
Oops typo. Yes, I meant East. It's a gorgeous ride, especially in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom