Teenage Balls of Steel! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Teenage Balls of Steel!

Don't get what's so special. He rode thru the main hall and around the grounds, no biggie. Now if he went up the stairs to the 2nd floor(if there is one)....

I had no trouble not smiling

pink bike, rides through a rural high school
parenting issues

Brains of Steel maybe?

I find this video a bit of an age meter. Read the comments in the video as to why.

On a serious note tho, with the exhaust he's running, and all the school shootings in the US, he may have caused some people to hit the floor!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

how do you get an age relation/relative to the comments?
Read the YouTube comments. A lot of old guys chiming in "I'm an old bastard, and technically I should be pointing a finger at you and sitting you down for a good keyboard lashing GTAM style with "what about the children overtones?", but your video managed to congure up a time when I was young and imagined doing such things that you actually had the balls to do..." Congrats young pink thumper rider..."

There's quite a few comments to that affect :)

When videos like this do nothing but make your inner chatter say things like "totally inappropriate" or "highly unacceptable" you are old.

He did get a $450 fine.

Last edited:
ah, didn't read much of them. Did my own stupid stuff in those times. If they were done today, the consequences would be vastly different.

Back
Top Bottom