Motorcycle safety inspection - Milton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle safety inspection - Milton

Norcorider

Hi folks,

Can anybody please point in the right direction , on where to get motorcycle safety inspection done in Milton?

I called Canadian tire and Ace Moto Tech, none of them do it anymore.

Google isn't of much help. My temporary plates expire today.

Milton Honda dealer?

I am missing rear reflectors but have stock fender and signals. Should I fix the reflectors before safety inspection?
Could it will fail just for missing reflectors?

I don't have the bracket where original reflectors we're attached, can I stick on reflectors on th fender?

Last edited:
Few days ? That's crazy. Just call all your local garages, any of them can do it if they want to.
I did. Unfortunately, no body else is doing it now. Ace Moto Tech referred me to CT , who stopped doing it since they don't have licensed tech.
Guess, I have no choice other than to leave it with Honda dealer.

I am missing rear reflectors but have stock fender and signals. Should I fix the reflectors before safety inspection?

I don't have the bracket where original reflectors we're attached, can I stick on reflectors on th fender?

I've seen some bikes with the reflectors 'stuck' to the forks.

EDIT:

Oh i guess you meant rear, dunno.

There is one in Mississauga - does a while you wait...near Erin Mills and Britannia to the west a block or so.
Can't recall the name of the garage...in and out in 20 min.

CT Dundas and 403 I think as well.

I'm thinking it's likely to be noticed if you don't
stick on reflectors should be okay....they reflect right?

guys, read OP's first post: My temporary plates expire today
he has to get the bike somewhere to get it done while his trip permit is valid
after he has the cert he can pick it up with his new plates

Sadly in Milton right now I think its only MiltonHonda for a safety. And they are often a couple days backed up, ride it up there while your temp plate is ok and wait a couple days, its pretty chilly for riding far anyway (YMMV).
Stop at CTC, or the Home Hardware next to MiltonHonda and get a couple stick on reflectors, get your safety and pull them off again.

Sadly in Milton right now I think its only MiltonHonda for a safety. And they are often a couple days backed up, ride it up there while your temp plate is ok and wait a couple days, its pretty chilly for riding far anyway (YMMV).
Stop at CTC, or the Home Hardware next to MiltonHonda and get a couple stick on reflectors, get your safety and pull them off again.
Thanks, I dropped the bike at Milton Honda today, but without reflectors. True, they are backed up and the guy said it will be a couple of days before he can get to my bike.
Bought some stick-on reflectors from CT in the evening.

I am hoping either it will pass safety, or they will let me put on reflectors later.
Let's see.

They aren't bad fellas over there, I would hope if its just reflectors , they would let you stick them on for the pass and hand you your paperwork.

I'm often confused by what some guys will pass and others won't , but that's the process and its their licence on the line.

Update- bike cleared safety inspection with flying colors. :) Thanks all for your helpful suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom